Who should be the next governor of cali, cali, cali. The governor of cali...

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Though I dont really give a rats ass, I wouldnt mind seeing this cutey up in there.

She was on the screensavers a while back.. Cute tech chic..(26y/o) loves linux.. :D

IanthePez

Dec 10, 2001
Originally posted by: DaZ
Though I dont really give a rats ass, I wouldnt mind seeing this cutey up in there.

She was on the screensavers a while back.. Cute tech chic..(26y/o) loves linux.. :D

Yep, she'd be my vote.

CrazyHelloDeli

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2001
Id rather keep Joe Davis than have Buze Crustamante. I will settle for Ahnold, but would prefer McClintock.

Crustamante will raise taxes like never seen in the state of California, and open the floodgates from Mexico more so than already is. Why cant somebody like him go "John Ritter" on us once in a while....

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Arnold, because it would only add to the joke that is our political system..

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
LA Times has Buz Crustamante leading Ahnold 30% to 25%.

So what's your vote? (bump for a new week).

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Stark

LA Times has extremely biased polls. All the REAL polls show Arnold leading.

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
So wheres the option for the lepricaun guy on my box of lucky charms.

I really like his stance on the death penalty.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

I swear if that asstard gets elected I'm going into the streets with a shotgun and taking care of our vermin* problem myself.

*mexican**

**not racist, I just don't believe immigrants deserve what they're getting

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
Anyone but Bustamante please!

I am registering to vote today, for the specific purpose of voting against Bustamante. Largely because of this, the illegal alien driver's license issue, and my belief that Bustamante puts hispanic interests above the interests of everyone else.

McClintock is too conservative, and Arnold's position is as yet too vague (though I believe he has honorable intentions, for the most part). I may end up voting for Arnold, but we'll see.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Where's Webster? Isn't he running? And I voted for grey daves, simply because they elected him in damnit!

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
It's none of my business, but if I were there, I'd probably vote for McClintock. I would, based on what the polls look like, vote for whomever I needed to keep Bustamante out of office.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: amnesiac

I swear if that asstard gets elected I'm going into the streets with a shotgun and taking care of our vermin* problem myself.

*mexican**

**not racist, I just don't believe immigrants deserve what they're getting

rolleye.gif

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: DaZ
Though I dont really give a rats ass, I wouldnt mind seeing this cutey up in there. She was on the screensavers a while back.. Cute tech chic..(26y/o) loves linux.. :D

I agree, at least one state needs a geek as a governor. Let us, the geek minority, be heard.