Who really cares if they ever find WMD?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
do you have nothing better to do with your day than to make a new user account and post drivel?

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
solgoode

I won't tell you why you should care. You should reserve your mental capacity for the important things in life. Like remembering to eat.

kleinesarschloch

Jan 18, 2003
i think this is a start of a more honest USA foreign policy: apparently people don't really care about bogus reasons to start a war. from now on, all we'll ever hear is "because we feel like it".

IamDavid

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
I agree, I couldn't care less. An evil dictator is out of power and in a few years we'll have more oil then ever at a cheap price.. Can't go wrong there...

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
I agree, I couldn't care less. An evil dictator is out of power and in a few years we'll have more oil then ever at a cheap price.. Can't go wrong there...

Absolutely wrong!
If the administration would really care about "Iraqi people" and removing the "evil man", they would topple Saddam in 1991.
Bush Sr. and the crew didn't do it in spite of popular uprisings in the Nortern and Southern Iraq. Well anyway....
This kind of selfish, ignorant thinking causes the hatred of the US in the entire world.
Prepare for even bigger, bloodier September 11.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: IamDavid

Yes, we know you couldn't care less.
IamDavid - << Sure the Bush administration used half truths and probably some flat out lies but I guess I can forgives them since there end goal was just.>>

magma

Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: IamDavid

Yeah who cares that the American people gave up their health care, education and veterans benefits to pay for this war.
rolleye.gif

Chris A

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Next they will be saying the Bush administration made up Sadam. It has been three months and we have yet to find him. Perhaps he was made up just so we could pull out our big weapons and flash them around. I am sure that Bin Laden was also made up just so we could invade Afganistan....
rolleye.gif

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Next they will be saying the Bush administration made up Sadam. It has been three months and we have yet to find him. Perhaps he was made up just so we could pull out our big weapons and flash them around. I am sure that Bin Laden was also made up just so we could invade Afganistan....
-----------------------------
The fallaciousness of your argument makes you look unintelligent.

Chris A

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

-----------------------------
The fallaciousness of your argument makes you look unintelligent.

Well you made me feel better :)

Perhaps I was being facetious... Is it really that big of a deal? Yes that post was based on a whim but sometimes you just have the desire to..... ;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Well you could maybe open your window and scream, but everybody knows that trillions of tons (Note the falacy) of WMD that are all poised to destroy the world, can't hide as easily as a vaporized man.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Anyone surfing these forums for the past couple of months would notice a strange evolution in excuses for not finding Weapons of Mass destruction.

The new flying monkey right excuse:

Who cares if we dont find Weapons of mass destruction, the people are free and a dictator is dead!

Three week before it was:

Give them time, weapons of mass destruction WILL be found, Iraq is the size of California and Saddam had plenty of time to hide them!

A month or two before that:

They're already found!

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
I care if they find them for the main reason of our safety as well as our allies. The question of whether they had them or not is a non issue. The current administration just like the Clinton administration,United Nations and most other countries knew that they had WMD. The bottom line is that they hid them very well or they transfered them to one of there neighboring countries. I'm not worrying about the credibilty of the US/Coalition,I'm worried about whose got there hands on all this stuff now.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
sMiLeYz, Bush says not that we'll probably find evidence of programs of WMD. The programs will be a lot easier to smuggle in. They can be printed on Iraqi presses today.

The latest is that the CIA fooled us with bad intel.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Zipp
I care if they find them for the main reason of our safety as well as our allies. The question of whether they had them or not is a non issue. The current administration just like the Clinton administration,United Nations and most other countries knew that they had WMD. The bottom line is that they hid them very well or they transfered them to one of there neighboring countries. I'm not worrying about the credibilty of the US/Coalition,I'm worried about whose got there hands on all this stuff now.

Yup! That should occupy Bush... why is he cutting back the search efforts... to keep us scared or to say they must be in Iran or Syria or both..

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002

so what happened to the average iraqi looter who stole the polio and other "unknown substances" from the health ministry, shouldnt there be some dead and sick people somewhere, unless whoever took them has the knowledge to store, transport, and handle them, reassuring thoughts, where are the ones dying from radiation exposure to the nuclear material missing?

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7

so what happened to the average iraqi looter who stole the polio and other "unknown substances" from the health ministry, shouldnt there be some dead and sick people somewhere, unless whoever took them has the knowledge to store, transport, and handle them, reassuring thoughts, where are the ones dying from radiation exposure to the nuclear material missing?

They're obviously weapons of mass destruction, I mean... all hazardous materials are weapons of mass destruction or proof there was a weapons progrnam. Weapons ready to launch and strike Isreal or the US at any time with the help of Al Qaeda.
rolleye.gif