Who let the dogs out? Also, the SU vs. VT game tomorrow night.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
I think the more appropriate question is, "Who let the Baha Men out?"

Damn, that song really sucks! It makes me laugh my ass off though, so its not thaaat bad. :) It makes my dad laugh too, and he hates recent music! :D

I expect to hear the clip, "Who let the dogs out?!?! Ooh, ooh, ooh..." about 200 times tomorrow night at the Syracuse University vs. Virginia Tech game. Man, the Pitt game was bad enough (hearing that clip that is, it was a great game (cept those friggin field goals!)) now we are playing a rival...eep!

Anyone else gonna be at the SU vs. VT game tomorrow?

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
"Who let the NEF out?!?" j/k :)

That song is truly lame, though. It'll never be a stadium classic like the cerebral "Y.M.C.A." ;)

Oh I think it will (be a stadium classic). I think they play it at every football game now... Funny song:)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
The only good part of the song is the "who let the dogs out?" part. I d/l'ed the song, and the rest of it is pure sh!t. It's getting to be annoying though...watching the news this morning, there was something about dogs (I think it was about getting an apartment and some don't allow pets), and they played the song. It's getting rediculous.

BTW, anyone have a subway series ticket they wanna give/sell/donate to me? ;)

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Good luck finding someone to do that Pretender. If I had one the only way you would have it is to pry it out of my cold, dead hand. ;)

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Bigsmooth, only the Baha Men part of the post was a nef. ;)

I was really asking if anyone is going to the SU vs. VT game tomorrow night...I'll be there!

prodigy, you are so lucky, I would LOVE to go the a subway series game. :)

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, bigsmooth is right. I was only saying that's what would happen if I did have one. :(

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
First time I heard that song I thought it was so funny! Then the second time I was like this is Sh!t, people shouldnt be allowed to play music like that let alone let it get so popular!