Who keeps locking all the Star Wars threads?

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
Two of my threads about Episode 2 were locked, and just now, another one was too. They are completely harmless. Why do they keep getting locked?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
They are locked because there is no reason to have multiple Star Wars threads. Post in the one stickied at the top of OT.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
They are locked because there is no reason to have multiple Star Wars threads. Post in the one stickied at the top of OT.
True, but why did the Star Wars Galaxies thread get locked? It's about a game.

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
Because the mod is retarded. I don't want to post in the "official" thread! What if i want to start a poll of my own or something? Goddammit, i'm PAYING for using these forums, the least they can do is allow me to POST here!

Take a week off to try and regain your composure.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: d1abolic
Because the mod is retarded. I don't want to post in the "official" thread! What if i want to start a poll of my own or something? Goddammit, i'm PAYING for using these forums, the least they can do is allow me to POST here!

I'm paying too. Does that mean I can just post whatever I want and that the rules don't apply to me? Am I better than all the non-paying members?
rolleye.gif

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
It was locked by the "Trigger Happy Mod."
No kidding....I think maybe he/she needs to go back and read the Galaxies thread and unlock it. Probably just locked it because it has the words Star Wars in the title.