Who is your favorite AnandTech forum member?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I nominate Crysla for she is the one who keeps it cool! ;)

dennilfloss because he has a knack of song titles with every post.

WombatWoman! You are absolutely the one for a fountain of wit and experience as well as a mountain of knowledge.

Adul... You are just goofy. ;)

Paulson, seems most improved but quite a way to go.

Red Dawn... I am sorry but your flames are dying out.

Russ... As usual... for a capitalist anyway. eh.

NFS4 for the most exclaimed feature postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Locutus of Board... you are just insane at times. :p

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
I don't really have a favorite. I don't really mind anyone. I guess if I was to pick. It would probably be Imaginer or maybe Ulysses

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
*Deep Breath* Hippy, Daedalus, Dura, Chris A, Harvey, H8tank, Speedykev, sorley boy, Rio Rebel, UG, Red Dawn, Entity, Cobainist, UG, Netopia, Lusk, Vapor, Russ, FastEddie, Phloodpants, the OLD NWM, vi_edit, KingHam, jonnyGURU, Susan, reitz, ultravox, tiger, The Madcats, TracyChick, Yawmark, Jackal, SHUX, DFA, Hzl, Tony Hawk, Bukowski, Poe, Hemingway (his early stuff), Mark Madsen, Fred Durst, Skateboarding, Pizza with lots of mushrooms, shrooms, cheap beer, cheaper whiskey, my Redline, my Mongooses (or is that Mongeese?), Seau, Rodney Harrison, Drew Brees, Scott Frost, Crysla's Husband, Chris L, my Karate instructor, the little Linux Penguin, Tattoo Tony in his cool muscle shirt, really strong Long Islands, Madonna's Lucky Star video, Magnum condoms, my chrome .22, LEGION, my nias from El Sereno and all the batches @ Venice beach.

MSBHVN

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
JBAR would have to be my favorite former member. Killed by friendly fire. Tsk, tsk. :(

Favorite current members include UG, ultravox, tagej and Daedalus, in no particular order. :)

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
I find stefan incredibly rude and insulting, I also find locutus to be rude, and stefan, and everyone else, im the only nice person here.

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Well, if Tomfoolery is around, Merriment must not be far behind.

Don't take it personal Stefan, it appears it was a joke.:)

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
i posted that because i was kinda disgusted, this whole thread was turning into the biggest lump of ass kissing ive ever seen, I had to do something about it.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
For the first time in a long time there is actually nobody I would personally rather have gone from this forum...I'm sure a pain in the ass troll will show up soon but nobody bugs me more than a little at the moment.

Brooks

Daedalus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Johnlee and Harvey for being the most genuine and Paulson for being a tough little bastage! ;)

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< this whole thread was turning into the biggest lump of ass kissing ive ever seen, >>

If you want the biggest lump of ass kissing, check out some parts of &quot;reality&quot;. Many people vasiline up their lips for protection against cracks... But if you want to kiss up to me, cash would do nicely for I am concerned that you should not have any type of contact with the same area that the fecal dispenser has...

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< this whole thread was turning into the biggest lump of ass kissing ive ever seen, I had to do something about it. >>

How the hell do you consider this to be ass kissing? Were not sucking up to the mods at all... well most of us *cough* compuwiz1 *cough* :D

Were just having fun showing each other who our favorite members are. Your just upset cause nobody likes you.