Who is the most annoying among the following?

Palek

Jun 20, 2001
I thought this was going to be a poll about OIKOS, Walleye, Aimster and *cough*TommyVercetti*cough*. :p

5ayle

Sep 28, 2003
Carson Daly has got to be the most braindead person on TV. Humor and this don't mix. HTF did he score a TV show??

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Definitely Rosie.. i still haven't forgotten that Tom Selleck interiview. He had appeared on the show to promote something he was starring in or a book.. and she blind sided him by asking him questions about his NRA involvement.. She a bizznitch !

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Carrot Top

If I see him in another phone commercial my head is going to explode and my body will be reacting like a chicken with it's head cut off. I'll run around in a murderous rampage violently beating people to death with the nearext payphone.

nodoubts2k

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2003
I hate carson daily so much...gah his show is on now!!! polluting late night with his crap, its blasphemy.

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Jared... I had nothing against him until he screamed in that commercial. What the hell is with all the screaming in commercials? There's that one, the one about high wireless bills, the "I can't taste my beer" one. I will do everything in my power NOT to support any company/manufacturer/organization who runs a commercial on TV with people screaming in it.