who is the hottest full house chick? with pics now

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Some more recent pics of most of them can be found here - Link

Kimmy (Andrea Barber) seems to have fallen off the map though...

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
Why is it everytime I see a picture of the Olsen twins they make think of the Ompa Loompas?

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
Originally posted by: aplefka
Steph looks :shocked:

God I wish I was older and more famous.

omg she's go some legs :shocked: :heart:

Yeah, but then again the one leg is resting on the other so it's pushing it so it's not accurate. She still may have nice legs though. She's freaking hot in that picture though.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
BTW, what about Steph's friend on the show Gia (Marla Sokoloff)?

Rawr! :cool:

I just watched the episode where they started their own band the other day.

Man, I wish I knew these women. They're probably the most beautiful "normal" girls. By normal I mean non-supermodel, early-to-mid 90s famous people.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Originally posted by: Semidevil
Originally posted by: Drakkon
Topanga ;) - http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-1026/epid-47466

Danielle Fishel (who also appeared in "I'm not D.J.") went on to star as Topanga in another ABC sitcom, Boy Meets World.

what is "I"m not DJ"?

I believe it's the title of an episode of Full House

Stephanie: DJ, I have to work on a project with a real jerk, what do I do? You've had plenty of experience dealing with someone who's rude and crude!
Kimmy: DJ, do you have a friend I don't know about?
DJ: Um...well, Steph, sometimes with people, they may seem that way on the outside, but once you get to know them, spend time with them, become friends with them, you realize they're not so bad.
Kimmy: Who IS this person??

:laugh:

Now see, why can't comedies today have lines like that? It's gotta be fvck and sh1t and bitch every other word to be funny.