Who is the girl in the beer commercial where her and her b/f stop to pickup guys with an axe and chainsaw?

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
She looks familiar. I love that commercial BTW.

"He had a chainsaw!!" :laugh: :laugh:

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Looks like the daughter from Step by Step...the younger tomboyish one. The young one from Patrick Duffy's side.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: arrfep
Looks like the daughter from Step by Step...the younger tomboyish one. The young one from Patrick Duffy's side.

Its not her, I dont think at least... judging by her latest pics (she looks older then that chick on the ad).

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Originally posted by: SSP

Its not her, I dont think at least... judging by her latest pics (she looks older then that chick on the ad).

Christine Lakin No really good recent photos. What says ATOT?

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999

That does look a lot like her but there seems to be a little something different.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Sukhoi

That does look a lot like her but there seems to be a little something different.

:roll:
link

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
Originally posted by: mooglemania85

link

I'm so terribly sorry. :roll:

Thanks arrfep!

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

link

I'm so terribly sorry. :roll:

Thanks arrfep!

lmao... funny how that worked out.

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006

link

Nice. Didn't even see that. Thanks.