• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Who is ready for the new elder scrolls game?

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Well too bad as we get the anniversary edition instead and lets hope we can run it on our phones.

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/article/REybYU3Gy2InVlHmus4UC/skyrim-10th-anniversary-fan-celebration

We’re also excited to announce the most definitive version of Skyrim to date: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition. In addition to the three free Creation Club items mentioned above, this version contains the full game plus all three expansions and over 500 pieces of unique content from Creation Club, including pre-existing and new quests, dungeons, bosses, weapons, spells and more!

SKY10 Anni Edition in-body EN

Existing owners of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and Xbox Game Pass subscribers will also receive the option to purchase an Anniversary Edition upgrade for their Special Edition version of the game to gain access to all the additional content found in the Anniversary Edition.

After ten years, we can say with certainty that Skyrim’s fans are what make the game shine and its anniversary worth celebrating. This coming November, we can’t wait to revisit a modern classic and share the festivities with you, so don’t miss out!

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
I swear i don't know whose more evil... Activision/Blizzard or Bethesda these days.
I really stopped supporting them after fallout 4.

I am also not looking forward to there new space game, as bethesda has been downgraded by me BELOW UBISoft even.

• Wow
Reactions: BudAshes

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I skipped Fallout 76 entirely. Not only did it look like a lousy game (which it was) but it also looked like a cash scam (which it was).
I feel sorry for everyone who bought into it, only to realize they had to piss away even more money after launch.

And when Elder Scrolls 6 comes out I will do like I've been doing and wait a while, see what the reviews are like, maybe pick it up on the Holiday sale.
I recall New Vegas came out in like September or October and they had it marked down 40 percent that Thanksgiving. Very nice bargain.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I swear i don't know whose more evil... Activision/Blizzard or Bethesda these days.
I really stopped supporting them after fallout 4.

I am also not looking forward to there new space game, as bethesda has been downgraded by me BELOW UBISoft even.
Didnt know what you meant, had to go look it up.
Apparently you mean Starfield?
No idea why you can hate a game so much. Theres practically no information on it. I'd wanna see more before I judge any game.

And Microsoft purchased Bethesda recently. A small part of me is hoping their improve their quality control or quality assurance sometime between now and Elder Scrolls 6.

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Apparently you mean Starfield?
yes... because todd howard is the director, who is also responsible for the cesspool that is known as fallout 76.
And he has shown us how far detached he has gotten from skyrim and fallout 4.
Not to mention the real fallout team branched off from Bethesda made obsidian and aren't part of anything Bethesda anymore.
To me its almost like Hideo Kojima and Konami with metal gear series... it wont ever be the same without him / them.

Honestly... its not something i am going to prebuy as i normally would, and will wait to see, because of Todd Howard.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BFG10K PC Games 8

ASK THE COMMUNITY