Who is pumped for Hells Kitchen 3?!?

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i'll definitely be watching.

i wish i could get copies of Ramsay's restaurant show on BBC. forgot the name. Kitchen Nightmares or soemthing like that.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: iamme

i wish i could get copies of Ramsay's restaurant show on BBC. forgot the name. Kitchen Nightmares or soemthing like that.

yeah, the first hells kitchen!

I am actually downloading that season right now.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
Originally posted by: iamme

yeah, the first hells kitchen!

I am actually downloading that season right now.

you mean the BBC episodes where he visits random restaurants? where are you getting them from?

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Do you watch Top Chef at all? I think as far as cooking based reality TV shows go, Top Chef is FAR superior. The focus is more on the food than on the drama (there is still drama, it's just not "Gordon Ramsey screaming at contestants for 75% of the show").

I liked the first season of Hell's Kitchen, but Season 1 of Top Chef completely ruined it for me and I couldn't enjoy the last season of Hell's Kitchen.

Top Chef season 2 is on now on Bravo. New episodes air on Wednesdays at 10, but they typically show reruns of all the previous episodes leading up to the new one.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: MrBond
Do you watch Top Chef at all? I think as far as cooking based reality TV shows go, Top Chef is FAR superior. The focus is more on the food than on the drama (there is still drama, it's just not "Gordon Ramsey screaming at contestants for 75% of the show").

I liked the first season of Hell's Kitchen, but Season 1 of Top Chef completely ruined it for me and I couldn't enjoy the last season of Hell's Kitchen.

Top Chef season 2 is on now on Bravo. New episodes air on Wednesdays at 10, but they typically show reruns of all the previous episodes leading up to the new one.

I'm a fan of Top Chef, altho am not sure what to make of this season's cast. It seems they have too many derelicts with an attitude and not enough true chefs (with or without an attitude). Excellent show tho, and last season's series was outstanding. Kudos for replacing the previous host with Padma Lakshmi too. :D

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i've seen commercials for Top Chef, but haven't seen it yet. i'll deinfitely check it out, thanks MrBond.

OpenThirdEye

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2004
For those of you in the US lucky enough to have BBC America (or Channel 4 across the pond), Gordon has a new show out called The F-Word. It's a little more calm than Hell's Kitchen, but good all the same.