Who here remembers the infamous GUTB

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I did remember him yesterday, or the day before. I mentioned him and nowhereman in another thread. Shocking Blue was nowhereman to woman, I think. Are you new? Try not to die.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
wasnt a member during GUTB, but lurked in that time, so yes, definitely remember laughing pretty hard at him!

and who can forget the nekkid princess and her nekkid realm? she occaissonally is on aim and is doing well....

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: Farbio
wasnt a member during GUTB, but lurked in that time, so yes, definitely remember laughing pretty hard at him!

and who can forget the nekkid princess and her nekkid realm? she occaissonally is on aim and is doing well....

we need a naked thread ;)

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
i think someone should post a "Where are they Now" or "The Legends of ATOT" thread. :p

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I remember him, I liked reading his post's mainly to watch people get so worked up over it =)

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Triumph
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
Originally posted by: Triumph
INTEL IS T3H R0X0R on AMD AND AMD IS T3H SuX0R!

You know, I think it was so long ago that it was before this type of speaking came into popular usage.

GUTB stands for GuyUnderTheBridge, for those of you who don't recall.

Who said I was quoting him
rolleye.gif
I was presenting a general idea. :frown:

uhhhh, ok.... even though i was commenting on how long ago it was. whatever dude.

he has a temper problem.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Adul
Originally posted by: Farbio

we need a naked thread ;)
Heh, I remember those threads, although I never posted in them. They were consistently 300-400 posts long IIRC. Anyone remember or know what happended to chipbgt (I think that's how it looked)?

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
INTEL IS T3H R0X0R on AMD AND AMD IS T3H SuX0R!

Please translate to english.

Intel is a very good product, which I am prone to buy over competing products of lesser quality, i.e. CPU's from such manufacturers as AMD.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Try not to die
From somebody's .sig, no doubt (and I know who).

Shocking Blue is dead. NowhereMan is dead. Figuratively speaking.

Did y'all know NowhereMom is dead? LOL. I know, I know, before your time. Who was she? Nevermind...

Wasn't Teddy Ruxprick from Canuduh? I was positive I found him on another forum (gambling related, no less) since someone posted as Teddy Ruxpin and said he was from Canada, but he denied being the same person.

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Ahhh, the shithead GUTB. I had many a fun day with that jerkoff. Was he not known as : FattyMatt, FatMattDole,hoy,and (feel free to interject, please)many others? I remember uberneumann had(or may still have) a website dedicated to this waste of sperm. I also remember assaulting him over at 3dfx.com and then chasing him over here. Such fun!

Peace

Lounatik

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I remember someone by that name from the Firingsquad boards, his Intel relationship sounds like the same GUTB you speak of.