Who here remembers the infamous GUTB

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I remember him during his later months here before he got the bano :D Funny reading some of his posts :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
INTEL IS T3H R0X0R on AMD AND AMD IS T3H SuX0R!

what an idiot, but yeah, before my time.

There's nothing wrong with saying that Intel is better than AMD. It's called an "opinion." But the way he kept ranting about it was what brought him down.

...or so I'm told. I remember seeing him, but I don't remember anything other than seeing his name around a few places.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
How could I forget? I had many yelling sessions with that idiot :D

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001

There's nothing wrong with saying that Intel is better than AMD. It's called an "opinion." But the way he kept ranting about it was what brought him down.

...or so I'm told. I remember seeing him, but I don't remember anything other than seeing his name around a few places.

theres better ways to say it than "INTEL IS T3H R0X0R on AMD AND AMD IS T3H SuX0R!".

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000

theres better ways to say it than "INTEL IS T3H R0X0R on AMD AND AMD IS T3H SuX0R!".

But few quite as amusing. :)

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com

yeah there is, but that would require more vocabulary ;)

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
do you think that the mods would ever find it in their hearts to unban them?

We would have to have hearts first.

AnandTech Moderator

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I find it amusingly ironic that the "Lifer" status is bestowed upon some that are but children in Anandtech Off Topic to whom such characters as Dennilfloss and GUTB are nothing but legend, oft told but never seen.

I, too, remember GUTB. What I don't remember is if he sprang up before or after the switch to FuseTalk. Anyone?

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Did he make it to the new forums? I forgot when he was banned..

People said he just switched and started trolling another forum.. forgot which one it was also.. might have been sharkeys, but that wouldnt be fun for him, since sharkeys was full of intel zealots..

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

If that was all he would have posted, he wouldn't have been banned. What got him banned was his replying to every single thread(especially technical help threads) with lies, flames, and generally nothing of value to anyone. He became such a shat disturber that even mentioning his name would have locked any thread, at one time.