Who here plays Bemani? <poll>

zeon

Mar 20, 2001
I've played ddr a few times, although... i could never really get the hang of it... and it got to be a little dishearting when the 12 year old asian girl who played after me one time ACTUALLY laughed at me.....

i've played drum,keyboard and beat mania's though and those games rock...

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
all of the beatmania games are the best.. i still have to buy them.. damn im lazy :D

AkumaX

Lifer
Apr 20, 2000
hey jon what's up?

i see you're bored of bemanix and other's forums, hehaehahe

uci's ddr 5th mix is cheap (75c = 5 songs), but asian garden mall's ddr 4th mix is cheap also (50c = 2 songs, but it can be double also :p)

ive always liked iidx, but it was too hard :p

dmx j-paradise rocks!!

SiLEighTy

Banned
Aug 22, 2001
actually i like playing the Beatmania games. I even have the dj pad... It rocks though..
rolleye.gif

helpme

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2000
Wow, there are 2 people who go to AI?

Yeah, I have beatmaina IIDX 3rd, 4th and 5th style for ps2 with the controller. Almost done with all of the another versions of the songs.. (with exceptions like V another, R5 another, Kamakazi another...)

I actually bought a Beatmania I Core Remix arcade machine... I guess I kinda like the game alot haha.

But I also like Drum mania quite a bit too.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I dunno what Bemani is, but that Tuba game was awesome.
"Yo! I'm gonna make you a phat tuba player!"

helpme

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2000
Haha!

I don't think that game ever made it, but I believe it was similar to Gutiar freaks.

Smbu

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2000
I guess I have to say DDR, since I have all of them from 2nd Remix to 5th Mix on the PSX. Of couse, I also have Beatmania best hits on the PSX and I'm just waiting for my PS2 Beatmania IIDX 5th style game to arrive(along with the IIDX control) and I just won an auction for the PS2 game Para Para Paradise with the PPP control for $88!!!:D:D:D

helpme

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2000
<<<I also have Beatmania best hits on the PSX and I'm just waiting for my PS2 Beatmania IIDX 5th style game to arrive(along with the IIDX control) >>>

Excellent!

I still cannot beat the following songs on 5th style:

QQQ Another
Regulus Another
V Another
250 BPM Another

Everything else on there I can beat...

4th style I still can't beat:

B4U Another
R10K Another
Get on Beat Another

3rd Style I still Can't beat: