Who here loves life?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i used to be like "i don't care if i die... so what"... life was alright, but meh

but recently (last 6-9 months) i've been really happy with my life... i dunno. i just feel good. i'm about to get into the major i've been working for over a year to get into, i have friends that are good people, no girlfriend though... i dunno.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I like life sometimes. right now I am bored cause no one is around.. but on a day with something to do, I usually love life :D

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
I love life!!!!!!!!! I would count the ways but that's getting a bit too personal, don't you think?

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
life is good, life is great, life is unbelieveable. life is hard, life is cruel, life is so beautiful. oh yea, oh yea (life is unbelieveable) oh yea, oh yea(life is unbelievable) ~LFO, "Life Is Good"

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Life has been better than ever lately minus one or two things. Yes, I love life and I can't wait to see what my future holds. Now if I could stop sneezing...

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
im still at teh end of the "i don't care if i die... so what"... life was alright, but meh phase

but its getting better

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
hmm not many people i guess :p

i know what you mean, millenium, i'm having some sort of acne outbreak or something.... it's weird, when it rains it pours i guess. but that doesn't really bother me... though it used to. now i just don't care that much.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
but recently (last 6-9 months)
Sounds like you're in your third trimester. It's ok....life will pop out soon enough and then you can love it while it bleeds your wallet dry.

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Of course I love life. Why wouldnt I?

I mean, sure, my life is a rotting hell, and everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong for the past year and a half, and at one point, I was contemplating the only other viable option. But life is such a gift, that even if it sucks, its still great. I just came to the realization that its always better to feel, even if all it does is bring you pain. Its better to be able to shed a tear, even if every night you cry yourself to sleep. Its better to love, even if that love turns to hate. Isnt hate just the weaker side of love anyway?

Every little thing in this world, every little aspect of my life, I love it all, becuase it means that Im not dead. That I havent given in just yet. So long as I draw breath, I draw hope.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
It beats whatever comes in second place:)
That's the spirit. Ya know....I think we're all happy to be alive. I kind of feel this ATOT love going on that helps me through the days and nights. It kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over....

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
i do

i would hate to not see my daughters grow up

it would be cool to take a grandson to ball games and stuff like that

i would like to stick around for a while

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
i love life. i need a girl though. then life would be better.

and i'm excited about visiting Poland this summer.