Who here lives in Orange County?

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
Just want to know, get a general idea of who's out here. Also age and occupation would be cool.

I'll start.

I have my own businesses, I'm 24 and live in Aliso Viejo. Soon to move though.

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
well move out of pittsburgh and to lansdale or something. :) but you don't live here. dammit. :)

dionx

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
i live in irvine, only because i goto school here.

i'm 21 and also have a job as a chemistry technician which is related to my major of chemistry.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: axelfox
cost too much to live down there?

FV right here baby :)

I'm perfectly happy where I am. This little 1100 sq. foot house is worth at least $300K or so:p

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
20. Irvine (UCI). Not really looking for a job, but if ones comes up thats good...

I love OC. I love being spoiled.

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
hahaa... so you like living in a sheltered world where there's nothing to do at all. hrm. i grew up in irvine the first 10 yrs of my life. then went to another sheltered spoiled town called Calabasas.

with little to do, you tend to drink and do drugs. saw how that culture was. i dont like it. plus how can you like UCI all that much? the girls are friggin frigid. but i'll probably be around welcome week preying on the fresh meat :) (damn i feel like a dirty old man hitting on young girls)

dionx

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
20. Irvine (UCI). Not really looking for a job, but if ones comes up thats good...

here is a uci related forum u can goto AEF

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
Newport Coast

For all you UCI people, I attended University High School. :D

I'm 22 years old.

I run a website.

Ethan

dionx

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
Originally posted by: AkumaX
Originally posted by: dionx
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK

here is a uci related forum u can goto AEF

he knows, he hates :p

heh, i mostly just lurk these forums now and post on aef. whatever i have to say here usually already has been said by someone else so no need to reiterate it again.

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
that's it?! damn you people. i know you're out there. show yourself. :) i won't bite or lick unless you want me to.

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Used to live in Fullerton. Now live in Santa Monica because of school (UCLA).
Now that I live in LA I don't think I want to go back to OC any time soon as long as I am single. LA is overcrowed and pretty bad traffic, but I still like it better. Feels more like a real city. Irvine is nice if you have a family/senior/handicapped but it just feels too "artificial"