Who here has the ugliest refrigerator?

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Mine sucks. It has wire racks, which i hate, the light burns out all the time, it doesn't keep food cold enough (the way I like it), and the door won't stay open. I want a new one, soon.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I am working on getting a clearer picture of the girl...but the flash messed everything up...she has some chicken legs though

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
I am working on getting a clearer picture of the girl...but the flash messed everything up...she has some chicken legs though

Sad existance when you are relegated to trying to clear an image on the net just to see a girl.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Mine's kinda brownish, but it was once white. My apartment's crappy and the fridge came with it. When I get home I'll take a picture.

ZV

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I do.when it's my roomate's week to buy groceries it's always empty.Her week to buy food began on Friday,today is tuesday I made chicken soup and mushroom chicken out of the last of the meat I bought on my week.In the morning I'll eat cereal that was purchased on my week.

As far as I can see this week she bought milk,juice,soda,white bread and premade meatballs,she says she'll go out in the morning to "get a few things to tide us over till Friday" of course come friday I'll drop a couple hundred in the fridge.

She says things about how she doesn't want junk food in the house,how she wants to follow a lean diet like ours,then she says we never buy anything that her kids like to eat.So on her week they eat out every night,leaving us with nothing.I need a new system:(

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
I do.when it's my roomate's week to buy groceries it's always empty.Her week to buy food began on Friday,today is tuesday I made chicken soup and mushroom chicken out of the last of the meat I bought on my week.In the morning I'll eat cereal that was purchased on my week.

As far as I can see this week she bought milk,juice,soda,white bread and premade meatballs,she says she'll go out in the morning to "get a few things to tide us over till Friday" of course come friday I'll drop a couple hundred in the fridge.

She says things about how she doesn't want junk food in the house,how she wants to follow a lean diet like ours,then she says we never buy anything that her kids like to eat.So on her week they eat out every night,leaving us with nothing.I need a new system:(

Yeah... that is teh suck. :confused:

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Jfrag
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

Yeah... that is teh suck. :confused:

hmmm... sorry for the hijack,I'll start a new thread on this.

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
I had the same kinda fridge, not quite as yellow..
I bought 2 cans of white appliance spray and went to town.
Looks awesome.. i sanded and repainted all the kitchen cabinets and added new handles.. cost next to nothing :)

If you do spray it... cover ALL your furniture and appliances :)

Sorry, no pics cuz my father has my digicam on his vacation

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Actually, your fridge is riced out.. so much chrome..
Mine had no chrome ...

Does chrome make kitchen appliances look better... lol ?

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ajpa123
Actually, your fridge is riced out.. so much chrome..
Mine had no chrome ...

Does chrome make kitchen appliances look better... lol ?

Yeah... the chrome makes the fridge like 50 hp more powerful. I'm waiting for the wing to arrive next week.

LMAO

LSUfan

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy
Mine sucks. It has wire racks, which i hate, the light burns out all the time, it doesn't keep food cold enough (the way I like it), and the door won't stay open. I want a new one, soon.

Why do you want the door to stay open?