Who has seen the sound of music?

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
I just happen to have that movie stuck in my head. Not that I mind, but curiosity got me wondering how many of you have seen it?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you have NOT seen the sound of music, you need to be taken out behind a barn and fondled by a drunken Rosanne Barr.

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
i'm trying to work up the nerve to buy it on dvd.....but i KNOW the salesepeople would give me a dirty look!

EDIT: hmmm...but on the internet, i'm whoever i want to be! dvdexpress.com.......

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I've seen it 4 times :Q. For some reason unknown to me, this thing has drawn me in like a magnet.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I was part of our fifth grade play on the Sound of Music. Does that count?

Magicthyse

Golden Member
Aug 15, 2001
I think the question you should be asking is "how many times have you been forced to watch Sound of Music?"

DaemoN

Oct 14, 1999
The wif owns the DVD, but I've never actually watched it. I've even visited (several times) the locations in Salzburg that are represented in the movie. It's a very nice city with lots of cool stuff to see. Mozart was born and buried there! I just can't stand musical movies so watching it was just too painful! ;)

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

<< If you have NOT seen the sound of music, you need to be taken out behind a barn and fondled by a drunken Rosanne Barr. >>

Before this happens let me have a couple of drinks. So I can forget how I would rock her world. LOL. Hey is she worth some dough. Just think about the dollar signs. ;)

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Before this happens let me have a couple of drinks.

couple? i'd die of alcohol consumption before i could drink enough.

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< do, a deer, a female deer >>

Re, a drop of golden sun
Mi, a name I call myself,
Fa, a long long way to run.
So, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow So
Ti, a drink with jam and bread

That will bring us back to do, a deer a female deer...