who has a loft bed?

elchen

Apr 10, 2001
for those of you that have a loft bed how do u deal with sleeping so close to the ceiling. because i just got a loft bed. and it is so damn close to the ceiling. but i have no choice since my apt room is so damn small and i have a roommate

BruNgoLD

Nov 14, 1999
i had one last year, but my cielings were higher.. my roomie could sit up on the loft and still not hit the ceiling..

Poncherelli

May 28, 2001
I smashed the crap out of my head for like a month and then it became second nature to not jerk my head up in the morning. Although sometimes if i'm abruptly waken, i get a nice bruise =).

JLindo

Feb 18, 2001
I had one a while back and I ended up putting the bed part on the ground because it was too hard to get up there when I was drunk! :D It was so much easier to just fall into bed after a long night of drinking. I never did have a incident with the ceiling meeting my forehead though, drunk or not. Thank god for that!

JediKnut

Jul 3, 2001
I got a bunk bed, & if I sit up on the top bunk my head is still nowhere close to the ceilng. When I was younger I could even stand on the top bunk!