Who else is going to be breaking the law at midnight?

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
I still have no healthcare.

I am not seeking anyone's political opinion, so stifle that bullshit. The only opinion I will offer is that shitty healthcare exchange website is shitty.

Who else has been left with no choice but to be a healthcare outlaw?

edit: OMG the vicious hyperbole that is the title; woe is me. 'Who is going to be punished with a fine for violating a mandate'...yeah, that doesn't sound at all similar to 'breaking the law.' :rolleyes:

Thank you to darkswordsman for links. Deadline apparently pushed back:
http://www.kwwl.com/story/25115452/2014/03/31/aca-enrollment-deadline-extended-to-mid-april
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...458338-b449-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

Last edited:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I will be. truck My registration expires at midnight and it's raining so I am not going out to put the tag on.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000

I am not seeking anyone's political opinion, so stifle that bullshit. The only opinion I will offer is that shitty healthcare exchange website is shitty.

You're not breaking the law by having no healthcare.

You're a mooch who will get treatment at taxpayers expense if you have a really major illness.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

You're a mooch who will get treatment at taxpayers expense if you have a really major illness.
What if it's just a dislocated shoulder?

Jay5

Jan 28, 2013
it would seem acceptable for shitty healthcare to have a shitty website

still find it funny that people get angry about things like this,theres no point in getting angry over things you voted for

Last edited:

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
On a brighter, less depressing note, I have healthcare through my workplace. But you go healthcare outlaws! Make lots of doctor and emergency room visits and stick it to da man. That'll show em.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012

Funny, that doesn't at all sound like you taking your political opinion and cramming it up your ass.

I asked who else couldn't sign up because the website is broken shit.

Thanks for playing, though, and remember: shut the fuck up.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Funny, that doesn't at all sound like you taking your political opinion and cramming it up your ass.

I asked who else couldn't sign up because the website is broken shit.

Thanks for playing, though, and remember: shut the fuck up.
You asked about breaking the law and techs correctly stated you're not breaking any laws.

So despite your protests, you're clearly offering a political opinion of your own. Guess reading and writing isn't your strongest suit. :p

If you had stuck to criticizing the federal exchange's web site, nobody could reasonably argue against that.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
I don't have health insurance either, it's too expensive even with obamacare.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I don't have health insurance either, it's too expensive even with obamacare.

Just go to the ER and give a made-up name and SSN with a bad El Salvadorian accent. It must be some sort of promo-code, because I never see a bill.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008

On a brighter, less depressing note, I have healthcare through my workplace. But you go healthcare outlaws! Make lots of doctor and emergency room visits and stick it to da man. That'll show em.

Its tax payers' expense anyway you look at it.

Last edited:

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
it would seem acceptable for shitty healthcare to have a shitty website

still find it funny that people get angry about things like this,theres no point in getting angry over things you voted for

What if you didn't vote for it? what if it was shoved down your throat by leeches of the society

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

You didn't have six months or so to take care of this? Your lack of planning is your lack of planning. And you still won't be an outlaw, a lame ass, shiftless deadbeat, but not an outlaw. Hardly something to brag about.

PS: ACA sucks. (a political opinion that I tried to shove it up my ass but some rightwing nutjob blocked me)

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Projection is so amusing. Funny how people will cast their derision from opposite ends of the spectrum for a statement that has nothing to do with 'right' or 'left.'

'He thinks healthcare.gov sucks! HE MUST BE GLENN BECK IN DISGUISE!'

'He has no health insurance! He must be one of those freeloading welfare Obama lovers!'

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Projection is so amusing. Funny how people will cast their derision from opposite ends of the spectrum for a statement that has nothing to do with 'right' or 'left.'

'He thinks healthcare.gov sucks! HE MUST BE GLENN BECK IN DISGUISE!'

'He has no health insurance! He must be one of those freeloading welfare Obama lovers!'

How bout this non biased projection, you're a dipshit.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
No one will be violating the law. Obama decreed that if people, on the honor system, say they attempted to sign up but had trouble... The deadline will be extended.