Who Do You Think Will Win New Hampshire?

Who Do You Think Will Win New Hampshire?

• Romney

• not Romney

Results are only viewable after voting.

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
Romney has become an unstoppable steamroller of domination. Can anyone stop his inevitable rise to power?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Only himself.

My earliest post on the up-coming primary was that Romney would be their man.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
the real question is how much will Romney win by.

if he doesn't win by +10 points, it could be a warning sign for his campaign and quash hopes of closing the primaries with a South Carolina win.

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010

if he doesn't win by +10 points, it could be a warning sign for his campaign and quash hopes of closing the primaries with a South Carolina win.

I remember the 2008 NH primary. Everyone was saying that the question was not whether or not Obama would win, but by how much. Then Hillary won. Now people are saying the same thing with Romney. That it is not a question of whether or not Romney will win, but by how much. Don't be surprised if Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman wins tonight. NH voters are an unpredictable bunch.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011

I wouldn't be too worried about not reaching that margin of victory. I've noticed Romney climbing up in the nation polls now to around 30+%. Seems to have broken through that 25% mark with the win in Iowa.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Romney has NH locked up. I see no reason to distrust the polling on this so long as it is recent (taken within the last 2 days.) The most recent Iowa polling showed: Romney, Santorum, Paul and that is how it came out.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Romney has NH locked up. I see no reason to distrust the polling on this so long as it is recent (taken within the last 2 days.) The most recent Iowa polling showed: Romney, Santorum, Paul and that is how it came out.

Agreed. The only thing to figure out now is to the extent Romney>Paul>Huntsman>......

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Best poll ever.

Santorums low showing in polls seems a bit off if he was such a hot shot in iowa. Polls are showing Romney in a huge lead. I can accept that he's going to lose to obama in 2012 instead of another one of the GOP candidates.

He can always go ask Ron Paul for advice on the constitution or any number of other issues that he's not qualified to speak on.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Best poll ever.

Santorums low showing in polls seems a bit off if he was such a hot shot in iowa. Polls are showing Romney in a huge lead. I can accept that he's going to lose to obama in 2012 instead of another one of the GOP candidates.

He can always go ask Ron Paul for advice on the constitution or any number of other issues that he's not qualified to speak on.
Santorum is kinda funny.

spent 4 years campaigning in Iowa non-stop, lost to the guy who spent a week in the state.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Mitt Romney 7 36.8%
Ron Paul 5 26.3%
Jon Huntsman 4 21.1%
Newt Gingrich 2 10.5%
Rick Perry 1 5.3%

From a google search.... Where you at Santorum?

I'm going to stick with my previous assertions that Ron Paul would be winning this if not for a blatant campaign against him in the media.

If Romney had people all over tv asserting that he's crazy and unelectable, he wouldn't have 36% of the vote, let alone 26 like Ron Paul.

Whoops, it had a show more button.... and.....

Mitt Romney 7 36.8%
Ron Paul 5 26.3%
Jon Huntsman 4 21.1%
Newt Gingrich 2 10.5%
Rick Perry 1 5.3%
Michele Bachmann
0%

Rick Santorum
0%

Other
0%

Last edited:

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Best poll ever.

Santorum isn't really campaigning in NH. He has almost no organization there. My understanding is that he's skipping it to make a play for SC.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Yep, RP's ideas are so good that only one bill he's sponsored ever got passed.

So good that the other candidates have to ask him questions during the debate because they don't even know basic government & constitution essentials.

I just watched a video earlier from 2002 where Ron Paul predicted everything that was about to happen w\ the war, and the recession. all of that.

Let's just agree to disagree though. I think we all know that Obama will win 2012 and ride us into the sunset.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Now that Romney has run away from the field is this GOP game done?

Looks like Romney will do what McCain couldn't and beat Obama.

Romney will probably ask Chris Christie to be the VP.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
That would be his dumbest possible choice. If he doesn't bring in a social conservative/tea partier as his running mate, then he's an idiot.
Christie would be a terrible pick all-around.

he's got personality, but that would only serve to highlight Romney's lack thereof.

I couldn't see him carrying NJ or bringing many independents over to the GOP.

Romney/Perry makes a lot of sense in my head, though.