Who do you think is the most inquisitive and witty poster?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal
In my opinion it's Olds. That old fucker comes up with some pretty witty comebacks.

meh. He's old and bitter.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I am starting to like "Danger Ardvark" or something resembling that.

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
Monty Pizzle. I don't know how this is even a discussion. That man is in another league of insightful.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Shawn
is this a callout thread?

No, it's a sad and desperate plea for attention. In threads like this the OP has no other agenda than hoping somebody lists so many names that his/hers is included.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Who do you think is the most inquisitive and witty poster?

Inquisitive and witty are two entirely unrelated characteristics, but you appear to be using a logical AND in your title. What, exactly, are you asking?

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt

No, it's a sad and desperate plea for attention. In threads like this the OP has no other agenda than hoping somebody lists so many names that his/hers is included.

Negative. I just saw a quote in another thread regarding the $1000 or something for having sex with a dude "YGPM" which made me think about it. Nice try. [abu]please come again[/abu]

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004

Negative. I just saw a quote in another thread regarding the $1000 or something for having sex with a dude "YGPM" which made me think about it. Nice try. [apu]please come again[/apu]

Please try again.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006

I nominate you for the title of "most grumpy and disagreeable poster"

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: effowe

Negative. I just saw a quote in another thread regarding the $1000 or something for having sex with a dude "YGPM" which made me think about it. Nice try. [apu]please come again[/apu]

Please try again.

Same thing. I just typed an upside down p.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: effowe

Please try again.

Same thing. I just typed an upside down p.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NOMINATE Cdubneeddeal!!!!!!!!!

Vageetasjn

Jan 5, 2003
No one mentioned Moonbeam? I don't pay as much attention to names as I should, but he surely deserves a mention.

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Vageetasjn
No one mentioned Moonbeam? I don't pay as much attention to names as I should, but he surely deserves a mention.

moonbeam would've been hip and cool like 30 years ago.