Who are the worst entertainers in the business?

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
In all of entertainment who do you feel is the worst?

Personally I think its a toss up between one of the rapper/singer turned actors or possibly 75% of current pop artists.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Bob Saget is funny as hell. His standup routines are great- after hearing them, you'd never think he was on Full House or Funniest Home Videos.

Personally I can't stand Keanu Reeves or Will Smith. Very very difficult for me to watch anything they are in.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Bob Saget is funny as hell. His standup routines are great- after hearing them, you'd never think he was on Full House or Funniest Home Videos.

You probably got me there -- that's my only exposure to Bob Saget. He was painful to watch in America's Funniest Home Videos.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Yeh, Bob Saget is certainly "watered down" for primetime viewing. I had to do a double take the first time I heard him do stand up on an HBO comedy special. I wasn't used to hearing the Dad from Full House drop the F-Bomb :)

Jan 9, 2002
Tom Green, Eminem, Howard Stern, all those bastard Baldwin brothers, George Micheal, Tom Cruise (too bad on these last two- I've really enjoyed their work in the past, except for their recent political remarks), Steve Earle, System of a Down... the list goes on. Frankly, I don't like the majority of the entertainment industry's stars anyway.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: SaltBoy

You probably got me there -- that's my only exposure to Bob Saget. He was painful to watch in America's Funniest Home Videos.

Yeah...he was totally miscast in Full House. AFHM had it's moments (his adlibs during the clips were pretty funny), but his standup is hilarious! Another really funny guy that got a bum rap is Dave Coulier. I split a gut watching his "grandpa goes fishing" routine.

Anyway, Sinbad, Tom Arnold, and Chris Rock all make me cringe. Tom Green is probably the top of my "most hated" list. Why is that guy famous???? (Well...actually, I don't think he is anymore. We'll probably see him on Hollywood Squares shortly).

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I love Chris Rock. Bigger & Blacker is hilarious. :)

You know, if I did the material in that show and changed all times he said "white people" to "black people", I'd be sued, arrested, mobed, shot at, and they would probably be riots in some major cities. I just don't like ethnic comedians that do reverse racist material. Plus, his voice is like scraping your nails down a chalkboard :disgust:

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I love Chris Rock. Bigger & Blacker is hilarious. :)

You know, if I did the material in that show and changed all times he said "white people" to "black people", I'd be sued, arrested, mobed, shot at, and they would probably be riots in some major cities. I just don't like ethnic comedians that do reverse racist material. Plus, his voice is like scraping your nails down a chalkboard :disgust:

You are abotu to be called a bigot. Only minorities can make fun of other minorities.
rolleye.gif

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Tom Arnold? He's like one of the greatest "minor role" actors in Hollywood at the moment. His small roles in True Lies, Austin Powers, and Exit Wounds were excellent!

He's great in small doses.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Tom Arnold? He's like one of the greatest "minor role" actors in Hollywood at the moment. His small roles in True Lies, Austin Powers, and Exit Wounds were excellent!

He's great in small doses.
Damn right.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Chris Rock is SUCK. He makes a bunch of jokes about crack, and white people, and bam he is a success. Open up your minds people.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: FeathersMcGraw
Anyone who's ever been in a television phone commercial. Man, I hate all of those.

Ah yes, David Arquette does suck a syphilis infected monkeys left testicle.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: NightFlyerGTI
all those bastard Baldwin brothers

Alec could disappear from the face of the earth for all I care. What an arse that guy is.

Desslok

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
The lead singer from System of a Down, Sandra Bernhardt, Ben Afleck, All the Baldwin brothers,Courtney Love(just get it over with and OD you know you want to), The NASCAR announcers(you may have been able to drive a car but you sure can not annouce worth a sh!t), Carson Daily

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: DaiShan
Chris Rock is SUCK. He makes a bunch of jokes about crack, and white people, and bam he is a success. Open up your minds people.

He makes fun of everyone. Have you ever seen/heard his stuff? Most of his routine is about black people.