Who are the new democratic nominees for 2004?

Scrooge2

Jul 18, 2000
I've been trying to find this out online, but I'm getting mixed conclusions.

I had thought Liberman is one of them but some accounts say that it's false.

I also heard Gary Locke of Washington State (would be first Chinese-American nominee) is also a nominee too, but some accounts say that's false too.

Only guy I can be pretty sure of is Kerry. Anyone know the real list for the rest of them?

Scrooge2

Jul 18, 2000
REVEREND AL SHARPTON FOR PRESIDENTIAL EXPLORATORY???? WHAT????

That man is way too exuberent for his own good...trying to be Dr. Martin Luther King and just trying too damn hard.

Ambassador Carol Moseley Braun for president looks interesting, woman nominee.

linky

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Scrooge2
REVEREND AL SHARPTON FOR PRESIDENTIAL EXPLORATORY???? WHAT????

That man is way too exuberent for his own good...trying to be Dr. Martin Luther King and just trying too damn hard.

Ambassador Carol Moseley Braun for president looks interesting, woman nominee.

linky

You been under a rock? ;):p

Yeah Sharpton....wasn't there something I read about him calling black voters lazy or something like that - it was recent.

CkG

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
LaRoucheIn2004

LaRouches policies:
1.) Bankrupt and fraudulant world banking system. Declare global bankruptcy FDR style to write off the fraudulant debt and re-organize the world by developing it to hte highest technological standards.

2.) The USA is not to be an empire, but a republic. Rebuild iraq and get the hell out of there, work with other nations to develop each other and to create new markets instead of bombing the sh!t out of them.

3.) Go back from a looting consumer society back to a society that produces high quality productive goods such as machine tools, to export to Asia for them to develop themselves and as a market.

4.) Stop the murderous free trade policies that have distroyed our economy and looted other nations.

5.) Reregulate essential commodities such as electricity, health care, and create new mass transportation.

6.) 50 year program to expand to and colonize mars.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
LaRoucheIn2004

LaRouches policies:
1.) Bankrupt and fraudulant world banking system. Declare global bankruptcy FDR style to write off the fraudulant debt and re-organize the world by developing it to hte highest technological standards.

2.) The USA is not to be an empire, but a republic. Rebuild iraq and get the hell out of there, work with other nations to develop each other and to create new markets instead of bombing the sh!t out of them.

3.) Go back from a looting consumer society back to a society that produces high quality productive goods such as machine tools, to export to Asia for them to develop themselves and as a market.

4.) Stop the murderous free trade policies that have distroyed our economy and looted other nations.

5.) Reregulate essential commodities such as electricity, health care, and create new mass transportation.

I heard LaDouche would not take off his aluminum foil skull cap for a photo-op last week. Is this true?

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
LaRoucheIn2004

LaRouches policies:

Heh, he wont become president...anyone have a list of all the nominees with a little information?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Actually the person brainwashed is good old George Bush on how 'our economy is sound' and that 'we're supposidly fighting terrorism' and lying about the whole thing from start to finish! Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! I can't wait to look at all you neo-cons and laugh at your pathetic faces when we impeach Cheney, collapsing the entire chickenhawk apparatus that has Bush gripped with their constant propoganda. The thing that really cracks me up is you neo-con supporting fools actually BELIEVE that the intention of these wars is to fight terror! lol