shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
gq3ad.jpg

Reactions: Chaotic42

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I want to, but my ancient computer can't handle watching TV and playing a game at the same time.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Oklahoma +1
Clemson +1 Not on tv here though.
Auburn is finally looking alive not that I have a horse in the race. 100 on the field though.
Go BYU.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I'm watching the grass grow. It's been raining the last two weeks, and I haven't had the chance to make the grass shorter. I'll have to break my cardinal rule of not doing stupid shit on weekends, and make it shorter tomorrow. It's already too long, and we're supposed to get more rain next week :^/

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Yes, LSU and Auburn. LSU getting absolutely hosed by the refs. One play was clearly a fumble by Auburn. No review. LSU calls timeout so they may look at it, still no review. LSU out a timeout and no ball. LSU makes a questionable catch, automatic review, no timeout by Auburn needed.

Auburn clearly taunts the LSU quarterback, jawing in his face. Head bobbing, talking shit for several seconds. No call. Announcers even mentioned it. LSU makes a good play, does the Cam superman move towards his own bench, 15 yard penalty. Auburn steps out at the 20, refs give him to the 13. LSU calls a timeout again so they'll have time to look at it. They do and actually get it right. Still had to call a timeout to get it. Bullshit hands to face against LSU call as well. Replay showed it was his shoulder.

I don't really care who wins, just want a good game, but it's pathetic how one sided the calls are. And I don't like to blame refs for loses unless it's obvious. I predicted Auburn to win before the game anyways.

Aside from that, love seeing Nebraska lose Frost wasn't national champ last year despite his claims. Plays in an actual real conference, already getting smashed. Ole Miss might give Bama a good game, they have beaten them recently and been close in others.

My Vols looked decent, but about to go through the gauntlet. FL, Georgia, Bama and Auburn next 3 teams in the top 7. Not going to be pretty.

The Vandy game was on the 4K channel on DirectTV too. Just stunning how good it looks. No commercials either which is pretty awesome.

Reactions: UglyCasanova

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Today? Fuck no...silly ass college sportsball. Wake me tomorrow when the professionals come out and kneel...

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
Nebraska paid Troy $1.1M to falcon punch them.

Damn.

i know a guy who played on a small university team in ohio, and they would play 1 or 2 top-25 teams per year because they'd get paid 1-2$M and it would help pay for the football program.

their goals when playing those teams was a) don't die and b) try to at least get a field goal.

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
Just watched Wolves beat Burnley 1-0.We had 30 shots ffs.We need a striker, the ones we have are not good enough.(i support Wolves btw).Well you did say football:p

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Oh, you mean Saturday! I'm not today. I watched one game yesterday and it was pretty great until the last 1/2 of the last quarter:

#4 Ohio St. at #15 TCU (actually, they said that TCU accepted a 5 million dollar premium to have the game moved to a neutral site).