Who’s on your Biden Dream Team?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You got me thinking it may be worth some House & Senate losses...

Lol tough call. If Dems manage to take the Senate, still have the house, and the POTUS, and would say they better start helping Americans first, fair game. There's a pile of shit R's have been fucking up for years

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Health & Human Services - Dr. Anthony Fauci (though Bill Gates might be an intriguing pick here)
Anybody mention Secretary of Education yet? Gates might be good for that; or he might push tech too much. Might depend how the coronavirus goes whether that's a bad thing or not.

Klobuchar definitely deserves to have a cabinet position (likely Chief of Staff—she runs a tight ship!) but I think we need her in the Senate.
During the Democratic debates I was thinking Klobuchar for AG. Never heard of this Preet Bharara before.

Yang seems like too ironic a choice for Secretary of Labor.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
During the Democratic debates I was thinking Klobuchar for AG. Never heard of this Preet Bharara before.
Preet is one of the U.S. attorneys who got lost his job in Sessions' purge of the DoJ in 2017. He refused to resign, so they fired him.

This quote from the wiki article on him sums up his upside:
He served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney for five years prior to leading the Southern District. According to The New York Times, Bharara was one of the "nation's most aggressive and outspoken prosecutors of public corruption and Wall Street crime" during his tenure.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Anybody mention Secretary of Education yet? Gates might be good for that; or he might push tech too much. Might depend how the coronavirus goes whether that's a bad thing or not.....

Pushing tech might be the key to get quality education out to everyone though...

Reactions: JEDIYoda

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
Chuck Rosenberg for AG
Susan Rice SOS
Melinda Gates HHS
Barack Obama for RGB (25 years more of the good fight)
Gov Inslee for Interior
Karen Bass for Commerce
If Senate secure then Warren for Treasury

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Can Obama be a SCOTUS without being a lower court judge first? And he’d have too many potential conflicts of interest and need to recuse himself far too often.

Feb 4, 2009
Can Obama be a SCOTUS without being a lower court judge first? And he’d have too many potential conflicts of interest and need to recuse himself far too often.

Yup, no legal skills are required. I could be appointed.

I think it is common practice for justices to put their money in a real blind trust as in one run by a real company that has some type of certification. Not the Presisential type blind trust that is managed by his son.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo