Who’s on your Biden Dream Team?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Now that the top of the ticket is set, who do you want to see in the next Administration?

Chief of Staff - Valerie Jarrett
Attorney General - Preet Bharara (Sally Yates for FBI)
Secy. of State - Susan Rice
Secy. of Defense - Adm. William McRaven (Bin Laden raid leader who’d rather retire than serve Trump)
Treasury - Elizabeth Warren
Health & Human Services - Dr. Anthony Fauci (though Bill Gates might be an intriguing pick here)
Secy. of Interior - Mitt Romney?
Secy. of Labor - Andrew Yang
Environmental Protection Agency - Jay Inslee

Not cabinet, but Adam Schiff for DNI

Anyone I’m missing??

Edit: OOPS forgot Dept of Energy—Ben Ray Lujan is a good pick here.

Edit: Klobuchar definitely deserves to have a cabinet position (likely Chief of Staff—she runs a tight ship!) but I think we need her in the Senate. Mitt Romney is someone whom Biden would get along with but I’m not really sure where he’d fit in—SecState is too high profile for a Republican right now and even UN Ambassador would send the wrong message. Interior might be good for him—but I think I’d rather see a Native American (Red Dawn Foster?) in that role. Not really sure.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Preet as AG. absolutely 100% yes.

He'd insure a lot of Trump admin get their much-deserved permanent? vacation to the Hague.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'm against appointing Warren, even though she would be effective at the job, because Mass has a repug governor. Even if a special election could occur in just a few months, that is a few months where the dems may not be able to get anything through the Senate, including their ability to end the filibuster.

May depend on how the Senate races turn out. I suppose if the dems end up with 55 seats, which is possible but not likely, then it might be OK.

Reactions: Ken g6
Feb 4, 2009
Well if we cant have Kamala or Warren as AG, I say Hillary Clinton. Let her tear into Trump and all the Deplorable Fucktards.
Yeah it would likely cost the senate on 2022 but it would be totally worth it.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Well if we cant have Kamala or Warren as AG, I say Hillary Clinton. Let her tear into Trump and all the Deplorable Fucktards.

Um, no, it wouldn't. Sacrificing the Senate just for the lulz is a terrible idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken g6 and hal2kilo

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Besides, if we're making appointments and nominations for the lulz, the obvious choice would be nominating Obama as RBG's successor.

That wouldn't be for the lulz. It's a perfectly legitimate choice as he is highly qualified for it. IIRC, Obama would be the second POTUS to later serve on the SCOTUS, after Taft.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
No love for mayor Pete?

I’m thinking undersecretary for defense or similar position of leadership at the pentagon. He’d make a great defense policy wonk working in the trenches but not sure he’s experienced enough for a top leadership position. Though he’s also way more qualified for UN/NATO ambassadorship than anyone Trump ever appointed.

Reactions: hal2kilo

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Trumps in stocks and pillory in front of Whitehouse.

Last edited:

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Of the other dem potus candidates, I see all of them staying where they are. Only see Mayor Pete getting role in Biden’s cabinet. But yeah many former Obama team coming back.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Her busting people for using private email accounts to conduct government business would be glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: Fanatical Meat

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's almost literally impossible to get a worse parade of unqualified buffoons for these positions than Trump has.

One might almost assume he (Bannon, at first) wanted to run these departments into the ground, and if the people he appoints can make off with fat stacks for raiding them, instead of running them, then great. Oh wait, we don't have to assume that, because that's exactly what has happened.

Ben fucking Carson to run HUD. A man so in touch with the inner city streets that he has a pic of himself hugging Jesus on the wall of his mansion.
Betsy "public education sucks" Devos.
Scott Pruitt, with the greatest line ever from the head of the E.P.A.: "The War on Coal is Over!" Let the absurdity of that kick in...
And on and on. Hell, Rex Tillerson--Rex Tillerson!--is a shining star among these creeps.
I think William Barr has come in and brought "lickspittle toadie" to a new level. He should be behind bars.
Jeff Sessions.
John "neocon" Bolton isn't even enough of a creep to stick in this administration.

This is one of the reasons that ANY other politician--even a Republican--is an improvement on Trump. Because the law of averages say we will get better people no matter what, and I happen to think these departments (such as, you know, the State Department) are important.