White supremacist Nazis stormed and interrupted an Arkansas Holocaust Remembrance event chanting "SIX MILLION MORE".

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If we arrest them for terrorist threats, they or their next group would probably just carry on in a more subtle fashion. Is that beneficial? What sort of response would help us deal with these groups? If the law is unable to deal with it, lawlessness will become more appealing. And that's just bad for everyone.

tolerance of intolerance means the end of tolerance, period.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So white supremacist Nazis stormed and interrupted an Arkansas Holocaust Remembrance event chanting "SIX MILLION MORE".

But here is the punchline to how blazingly stupid these fcuktards are: They were carrying signs expressing denial of the Holocaust and also chanting the Holocaust was a hoax.

No. I'm not kidding.

Racists are fucking stupid.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/6...vaLI38kRdIOSFrhREct28kx3D8wjPQTMT_jNf5PiQINnM
I mean it IS Trump level stupid.. jfc..

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Looks like six or seven stupid people to me, and I didn't see any "storming". Perhaps walking down the street has been redefined?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Looks like six or seven stupid people to me, and I didn't see any "storming". Perhaps walking down the street has been redefined?

Then you're wilfully obtuse. They shouted down the speakers, interrupted the event and stalked them as they marched in remembrance.

But hey, it's not a bad thing because it was small, amirite?

You're a nazi apologist.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Then you're wilfully obtuse. They shouted down the speakers, interrupted the event and stalked them as they marched in remembrance.

You're a nazi apologist.

He's got a real knack for finding ways to excuse bad behavior, doesn't he?

Reactions: Amused and Meghan54

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

You're a nazi apologist.
Surprised?

Reactions: Amused