White Nationalist mass protest turns to riot at University of Virginia

Page 94 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure he'll be back. But it does show that if you just let them keep descending into madness that it becomes too much for even them to handle.

They really thought they were about to get to gloat about Kavanaugh being shoved onto the court, but that's going to hell so they're losing it. They're already back to trying to prop up bullshit from 4Chan, so they're having full on serious bipolar episode. From jubilation, probably near orgasmic ecstasy at the thought of protecting Turmp and getting to make a go at Roe v Wade, to it revealing yet another despicable piece of shit product of their ideology, that further shines a light on how truly horrible it and they are.

Which if midterms show a serious swing back to Democrats, and/or some bombshell with the Mueller investigation where it becomes impossible for Republicans to cover, well I hope for their sake that someone close to them has confiscated their precious guns, because they might be full on suicidal.
Or better yet, Dems take over the House which gives them subpoena powers and they send one to Kavanaugh and haul his slimy ass back into hearings. That will take him off case loads for a while.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Innocent until proven guilty, you filthy lib--*cough* *cough*

Sorry, I'm just expecting the Kav supporters to rush into this thread and defend these "fine people" as well.

These are arrests, which means law enforcement, due process, trial, and evidence. Actual evidence of a crime.

Far removed and quite different than mere accusations leading to a public lynching.

Something is wrong with you jackstar7, if you equate the two and cannot appreciate the substantial differences between the two.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
This!

Dicks!

Gimme!

Edit: ummmm... gimme details... not dicks... if that wasn't clear...

I was only recording because Tapatalk had already crashed once while I was reading it and I knew I’d be lucky if the thread was still there at all for me to finish. Luckily, it was, and I attempted to just scroll through and record, without reading, in case it crashed again. It did crash again, before I could finish scrolling through, but I lucked out twice and managed to finish scrolling through the second time.

Haven’t deleted it yet since I thought Ichinisan might be interested. He was driving at the time it was public and I described what was happening as I read it. He may not even care to read it himself since he hasn’t asked.

Tapatalk sucks. It keeps thinking that I’m Force Touch-ing the phone and Force Touch/3D Touch just locks up the app half the time.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I'll play stupid (oh there's an opening :D) and ask specifically what you mean, just for an explicit starting point.

Play??

Lol, jk, I'm curious which scenario he means as well. Since conservatives so readily DGAF about any of that whenever it suits their fancy.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
These are arrests, which means law enforcement, due process, trial, and evidence. Actual evidence of a crime.

Far removed and quite different than mere accusations leading to a public lynching.

Something is wrong with you jackstar7, if you equate the two and cannot appreciate the substantial differences between the two.
Don't act like Trump is into due process. He's not when it comes to black people. 5 proven innocent black males in court and Trump still calls them guilty.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009

"mere accusations" is a really incredible way to phrase it.

If only Ford had gotten more hurt in her experience and required medical treatment and generated reports of the event... and all the other ways the blame shifts to the victim of an assault.

False accusations happen so rarely that you are over-weighting the idea in some pursuit of fairness that defies justice.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
I rarely agreed with DSF but I don't like when anyone leaves for whatever reason. I thought it was a graceful exit. He had kind words for a few here.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
When I think back to how many times I've seen the poor guy get absolutely demolished for partisan dishonesty here, I'm a little surprised he stuck around as long as he did. Maybe competition from Rim Job got to be too much. His handle became synonymous with cowardly misrepresentation and sock puppetry, and I don't think anyone beyond a few fellow trolls really took him seriously.

Not really a big loss, think of how many threads he won't shit in now. Until he comes back with an alt anyway.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
nah, it was a few posts of so long goodbye, some posts of some of us just not caring. The full shit show was the first post.

It did get taken down pretty fast. Got to chime in before it did...

Not a fan of his, no pun intended. Told him he'd be back... and he will...

Nov 25, 2013

You know, in light of the meaning and history of the word lynching, you (and the others who like to use this word so lightly) might wish to consider what an ignorant <fill in blank> it shows you to be.

A real lynching

1018316866.jpg

not a lynching

Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg

Mar 11, 2004
When I think back to how many times I've seen the poor guy get absolutely demolished for partisan dishonesty here, I'm a little surprised he stuck around as long as he did. Maybe competition from Rim Job got to be too much. His handle became synonymous with cowardly misrepresentation and sock puppetry, and I don't think anyone beyond a few fellow trolls really took him seriously.

Not really a big loss, think of how many threads he won't shit in now. Until he comes back with an alt anyway.

Its because he genuinely believes he's serving conservatives and helping to push their ideas out where they otherwise wouldn't be shown (because you know, liberal agenda, snowflakes, etc, etc, etc).

Oh he'll be back. If Kavanaugh gets in, he'll probably come to gloat about it and then gloat about it being him.

Lots of these trolls that ran off like crybabies as more and more about Turmp and the frauds that are the Republicans comes out were coming back so they could gloat about that. There were like 10 of them that while they would pop in sometimes when there was a specific heated issue at the time and shitpost about it for a little while, they run off when there's a glut of stories that they can't prop up. They were coming back to try and gloat, and then when the shit started hitting the fan and Kavanaugh showed his true character in that hearing, they have been desperately trying to salvage it.

I rarely agreed with DSF but I don't like when anyone leaves for whatever reason. I thought it was a graceful exit. He had kind words for a few here.

That's a weird mentality. Maybe you're just meaning on forums? Because I love when assholes that are there purely to try and spread misinformation, lie, and generally be a problem leave. They add nothing, and just generally waste people's time (which is their intent).

Considering how empty his posts were, kind words from him is likely more him trying to placate himself on the way out (so he can claim that he was nice and it was all just a big conspiracy against him and his beliefs).

Plus, he'll be back. He needs this place to prop up his persecution complex to sustain his broken internal logic.