White male victim Manosphere downloading a torrent file of Avengers Endgame where all the women (and most people of color) have been edited out.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
So the whiny "i'm a white male victim" manosphere are downloading a torrent file of Avengers Endgame where all the women (and most people of color) have been edited out.

This is the saddest thing in the universe. Only slightly sadder than their severely undersized penises.

60398605_2031705540467286_3986326853005606912_o.jpg

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Can't help but think this is a gag... at least, I sure hope so.

Without spoiling anything (don't read the description if you haven't seen the movie!), cutting that content out would make the movie incoherent!

Mar 11, 2004
In before the usual derpspects "its just trolling!!!!". Which based on that description I'd say it started out as before it probably has become actually popular with "the real ones". Plus just like there's plenty of overlap between trolls and the Mens' Rights crisis Actors and shitewhite supremacists, so its possible that its both "trolling" but also being done by actual assholes that actually think that shit.

You call your penis Wanda?

That's strange

Sounds like some horrible fan fic.

Strange you say?

hot-toys-avengers-infinity-war-doctor-strange-1110356.jpeg

Oh, shit, Dr Strange is like the best troll, look at all the ok signs he's flashing! He's the white power messiah! Now casting Tilda Swinton makes so much more sense! Guess that proves Walt is still alive and in control! How long before we see that combined with the Swastika Buddha statues?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Can't help but think this is a gag... at least, I sure hope so.

Without spoiling anything (don't read the description if you haven't seen the movie!), cutting that content out would make the movie incoherent!

Probably just a version where they cut out the what 30 minutes of credits for the 15million digital artists but they put in an inflammatory description to get more exposure.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
So is PewDiePie the butthurt incel messiah now?

All these whiny anti women characters toss that in somewhere...

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Can't believe for an instant anyone would go to that much effort in the name of misogyny and general sadness. Not even the most obsessive geek. So I'm sure it's not technically 'real'. The question is whether the description represents an actual gamergate type's very-nearly-as-sad wishlist and fantasy, or if it (the description, assuming the torrent is fake) is some strange attempt at parody, or just pot-stirring. Because even if it's that it still seems a strange amount of effort to go to. Either way it's more internet weirdness. The internet was invented to reveal to ourselves how unimpressive humans generally are. If it's the start of a collective conciousness, that conciousness is going to be a self-hating one.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yeah it's real and it's pathetic. However, for a torrent put up on 5/6, it currently has only 19 seeders and 2 leachers. The most popular unedited version has 4,938 seeders and 353 leachers. If you look at all the unedited versions combined, it's many fold that. This is not a popular torrent.

The Trump era seems to have emboldened these a-holes but maybe it hasn't caused them to grow that much in number.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Yeah it's real and it's pathetic. However, for a torrent put up on 5/6, it currently has only 19 seeders and 2 leachers. The most popular unedited version has 4,938 seeders and 353 leachers. If you look at all the unedited versions combined, it's many fold that. This is not a popular torrent.

The Trump era seems to have emboldened these a-holes but maybe it hasn't caused them to grow that much in number.
I wonder how many of them actually want to watch it and how many are just checking to see if it's real.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I wonder how many of them actually want to watch it and how many are just checking to see if it's real.

Another good point. You should assume at least a third of them just want to verify that it's real. Which makes the total number infinitesimal compared to the demand for the unedited version.