White House turns down offers from CDC to help with contact tracing

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
At this point they've accepted they're going to lose the election, so now they're trying to create as much damage as possible for Biden's administration to clean up, all while they can point fingers at how horrible things are under the Democrats.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
At this point they've accepted they're going to lose the election, so now they're trying to create as much damage as possible for Biden's administration to clean up, all while they can point fingers at how horrible things are under the Democrats.
Jan 21 the blame Biden chorus will begin

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Couple of possibilities:

1. They are actively trying to control the fallout from Trump acting as a superspreader, by removing the potential for data collection and a clear means of pointing to all of the people that Trump infected. Would anyone be shocked that in order to attend that virus-infection event in NJ, when Trump would have known that he was spreading disease, that every participant would have had to sign the typical Trump NDA that would prevent them from speaking publicly about personally meeting Trump and submitting to testing? (doubt that would stand up, but I very much believe that he would have demanded NDAs)

2. They sincerely do believe that if they don't test, don't trace, then it doesn't really exist.

3. Trump is hoping to make the WH a virus fallout zone for the last couple of months so that it will be impossible for Biden to live there for many months, simply because of giant Bitch Baby's unbridled pettiness.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Amy Klobuchar was prophetic was she said "First thing I'm going to do is Clorox the Oval Office"-heck, she said it before Covid-19 was even on the radar.

I've often wondered why Trump got tested (multiple times) as he always says reduce the testing reduce the virus. I guess that "principle" applies only to the little people, not to him.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
3. Trump is hoping to make the WH a virus fallout zone for the last couple of months so that it will be impossible for Biden to live there for many months, simply because of giant Bitch Baby's unbridled pettiness.
Trump is probably contaminating every possible surface as we speak...

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Couple of possibilities:

1. They are actively trying to control the fallout from Trump acting as a superspreader, by removing the potential for data collection and a clear means of pointing to all of the people that Trump infected. Would anyone be shocked that in order to attend that virus-infection event in NJ, when Trump would have known that he was spreading disease, that every participant would have had to sign the typical Trump NDA that would prevent them from speaking publicly about personally meeting Trump and submitting to testing? (doubt that would stand up, but I very much believe that he would have demanded NDAs)

2. They sincerely do believe that if they don't test, don't trace, then it doesn't really exist.

You know how you switch strategies when you are behind in backgammon? He cant do it ... literally a one trick pony.

Definitions be damned, if there is another debate I hope to god Biden refers to him ONLY as "the superspreader" throughout.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Biden and Harris should refuse further debates until White House let's CDC perform contact trace and the results are made available through their office not the White House.

akenbennu

Jul 24, 2005
The Trump campaign: We know we're losing, so we're going to burn it all down on the way out.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You know how you switch strategies when you are behind in backgammon? He cant do it ... literally a one trick pony.

Definitions be damned, if there is another debate I hope to god Biden refers to him ONLY as "the superspreader" throughout.

whoa, you play backgammon? :D