White House staffers

Grunt03

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2000
Greeting everyone,

It been along time since I have posted, I just wanted to know if anyone has read this and knows if it is true or not?

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yeh, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist. Sorry America !

SICKENING.........ISN'T IT

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Keep digging that hole.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Keep digging that hole.

Huh? Simple question: is what is posted true, or is it just BS from some loony site? I don't know if it's true, but it would not surprise me if it was.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Grunt03
Greeting everyone,

It been along time since I have posted, I just wanted to know if anyone has read this and knows if it is true or not?

Yeh, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist. Sorry America !

[/i]

Originally posted by: Mean MrMustard
Snopes

What's sickening is people like you that hate America.

Been a long time since you posted and you post this fucking shit? Fucking asshole

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Greeting everyone,

[/i]

Originally posted by: Mean MrMustard
Snopes

What's sickening is people like you that hate America.

Been a long time since you posted and you post this fucking shit? Fucking asshole

If the numbers are accurate, why does any First Lady need that much staff? And I am not referring to Michele Obama specifically -- Laura Bush and others are included.

Of course, had this article been about Laura Bush instead, I'm sure your response would have been entirely different and would have been whining about the "greedy" Republicans and their "evil" corporate masters. Partisan blinders FTL.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: blanghorst
If the numbers are accurate, why does any First Lady need that much staff? And I am not referring to Michele Obama specifically -- Laura Bush and others are included.

Of course, had this article been about Laura Bush instead, I'm sure your response would have been entirely different and would have been whining about the "greedy" Republicans and their "evil" corporate masters. Partisan blinders FTL.

I'm glad she pisses you off

Go Michelle :thumbsup:

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: blanghorst

I'm glad she pisses you off

Go Michelle :thumbsup:

Oh, I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Allow me to quote myself:

And I am not referring to Michele Obama specifically -- Laura Bush and others are included.

I'll ask my question again, since you never seem to answer anything except with your usual partisan and diversionary drivel:

If the numbers are accurate, why does any First Lady need that much staff?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Greeting everyone,

It been along time since I have posted, -- Who cares how long it`s been since you posted? Obviously it has not been long enough.
Whats interesting to note is that Michelle Obama`s entourage is not any bigger or smaller than previous predecessors. Can we say mountain out of a mole hill?? I just wanted to know if anyone has read this and knows if it is true or not?

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. -- Totally wrong!! Whats interesting to note is that Michelle Obama`s entourage is not any bigger or smaller than previous predecessors!! Can we say mountain out of a mole hill?

One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket. -- all BS!!! laura Bush had as many.
Hillary Clinton had a ton of advisors not just 3 as the OP claims....etc

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

SICKENING.........ISN'T IT -- no it is not sickening...you are though...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Things are so bad for the Propagandists at the GOP that they are now recycling chain emails from 3 or 4 months ago ...

:laugh:

The OP will be happy to know that the salaries listed could be paid for over 1 million years with the Federal debt incurred in the last 238 days of the Bush Preznitcy.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: heyheybooboo

The OP will be happy to know that the salaries listed could be paid for over 1 million years with the Federal debt incurred in the last 238 days of the Bush Preznitcy.

When you put it like that... It does not make Obama's $1.6 trillion deficit seem so bad. :roll:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
This kind of thread is what happens when people who hate themselves find out that somebody somewhere is having it pretty good. It particularly hurts when the self hater hates himself to such an extent that he votes for people who have it pretty good and against those who also have it pretty good but whose philosophical proclamations are with those who don't.

It's just like a self hater to vote for somebody who has it pretty good but who will work to keep the self hater ground into the dirt rather than somebody who has it pretty good and wants to raise him up.

That is because it is natural for a self hater to also hate anybody who is on his side. They have to be idiots to be on his side because he is worthless, or feels that way.

This is a secret that protects itself from becoming known to self haters by virtue of calling attention to how they work against their own interests. People who hate themselves also hate to know it. They like fucking themselves without knowing they do.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Interesting post, Grunt03. Semper Fi.

While I like Moonbeam's reply and the insight it offer to all of the above knee jerkers, I don't hate myself at all so I will respectfully let them argue out who is most gleefully self-hating.

From my considered perspective, that is an outrageous amount of support staff, no matter who the wife of the President is.

Have we re-instituted royalty? Even the Queen of England lives large off her inherited land holdings and not through the public dole.

The taxpayer is funding this largess and it really needs to be pointed out that the politicians need to pay for their personal social life, wardrobes, etc. Why do we have to pay for them to live the high life?

We do have to fund the travels and the public affairs of State of the President (uh, unless it is Billy Bob or Johnny K or other philanderer in office. Got to watch out for those sexed up power mongers.) We have put him/her there to conduct the People's business and that may include socializing when appropriate for the public good.

All else - gowns for the lady, dogs for the kids, private schooling for the kids, dozens of social secretaries - let them pay for it if they feel they need them. And let the wives and kids get real jobs and work for a living if they need more money, just like people in the real world do to make ends meet.

If the People pay for any benefits like this, let the recipient pay the taxes on these benefits, just like we do.

We have institutionalized the corruption of government by failing to provide oversight and common sense in the business of governance.

I don't Hope, I know it is time for a Change.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Oh, and so you don't think this problem exists only in the First Lady's office, take a look at the TOTAL number of support staff currently working in the White House. The place is a sardine can of non-functionaries and forelock pullers and kowtowers and jokers. Cut half of them off the public dole and give everyone else there some room to breathe!

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
The angry white liberals of the forum always like to say that Obama's spending is NEEDED to save the economy while Bush's was just excessive. Should we not then apply the same standards to things like First Lady budgets? Since we are in the worst economic disaster since the depression.. shouldn't things like social coordinators be the first things cut?

Responses from dmcowen only further prove that he has no interest in being intellectually honest in his political views. If Obama would pass a law making it a felony to install distributed computing software on computers he would probably ethusiastically support him for sticking it to the GOP.. :confused:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I am positive that if all that staff wasn't a vital necessity Bush would have eliminated it. It is conservatives after all who are conservative and believe in self reliance.

Democrats, who have never had maids, especially black Democratic Presidents, need a couple of hundred years of catching up to do before we call them uppity, I should think.

My my my, lookie how da black folk done got all da servants now. My oh my. Whoda thunk!

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: rudder

When you put it like that... It does not make Obama's $1.6 trillion deficit seem so bad. :roll:

Not Obama's deficit ...

No matter how much you jump up and down, hold your breath, scream, holler and shout the responsibility for this years deficit, and the future years deficits rests squarely on the shoulders of George Bush and the GOP.

Do you want to reduce the projected 10-year $9 trillion Federal Deficit to $1.7 trillion?

1) Repeal the Bush Tax Cuts --- $4.4 trillion
2) Put Surplus SS funds in a 'LockBox' --- $1.8 trillion
3) Reduce troops on Iraq/Afghan to 30k by 2013 --- $1.1 trillion

Simple, isn't it?

Please show me where spending was cut to pay for the Bush 2001 tax cuts. Show me where taxes were raised to pay for the invasion of Afghanistan. Explain the spending offsets to pay for Medicare Part D and NCLB.

And then you can show me The Bush/GOP Plan to pay for the war in Iraq. Oh. That's right. They lied out their ass, didn't they?

FYI ----->

Increase in Federal Debt

Last 238 days of the Bush Administration: $1.23 trillion

First 238 days of the Obama Administration: $1.17 trillion

Any more questions?

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008

Not Obama's deficit ...

No matter how much you jump up and down, hold your breath, scream, holler and shout the responsibility for this years deficit, and the future years deficits rests squarely on the shoulders of George Bush and the GOP.

Do you want to reduce the projected 10-year $9 trillion Federal Deficit to $1.7 trillion?

Simple, isn't it?

Please show me where spending was cut to pay for the Bush 2001 tax cuts. Show me where taxes were raised to pay for the invasion of Afghanistan. Explain the spending offsets to pay for Medicare Part D and NCLB.

And then you can show me The Bush/GOP Plan to pay for the war in Iraq. Oh. That's right. They lied out their ass, didn't they?

FYI ----->

Increase in Federal Debt

Any more questions?

Obama could have done at least the first 2 already. Any more excuses?

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I am positive that if all that staff wasn't a vital necessity Bush would have eliminated it. It is conservatives after all who are conservative and believe in self reliance.

Democrats, who have never had maids, especially black Democratic Presidents, need a couple of hundred years of catching up to do before we call them uppity, I should think.

My my my, lookie how da black folk done got all da servants now. My oh my. Whoda thunk!

Bush was not a fiscal conservative, he was a social conservative. He was what you might call a moderate. Or maybe you wouldn't.

I now feel like I need a maid, cause I only had one a couple of times before. My wife keeps saying that she is one, but I can't remember the last time she did any cleaning (I now duck as a particularly large and dangerous object flies by my head...)

BTW, your attempt at Southern Black idioms is highly inappropriate and inexpertly done at that. But I will excuse you as I know you are only stereotyping what most people in San Francisco believe about certain minorities.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Oh, laws!

BLABBER gonna lecture Moonie on knee-grows. Please, oh, please Mistah BLABBER tell us how dat sarcasms from da Moonie be highly inappropriate and inexpertly done.

Then yahs can tell us about all da blacks blacks folks yah gots as friends.

We be a'waitin' ....

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Oh, laws!

BLABBER gonna lecture Moonie on knee-grows. Please, oh, please Mistah BLABBER tell us how dat sarcasms from da Moonie be highly inappropriate and inexpertly done.

Then yahs can tell us about all da blacks blacks folks yah gots as friends.

We be a'waitin' ....

Is this racist talk, boo boo?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: PJABBER
Oh, and so you don't think this problem exists only in the First Lady's office, take a look at the TOTAL number of support staff currently working in the White House. The place is a sardine can of non-functionaries and forelock pullers and kowtowers and jokers. Cut half of them off the public dole and give everyone else there some room to breathe!

I can understand why the PRESIDENT needs as much staff as he does (i do question the czars though). thats a givin considering the job.

I would like to know why the first lady needs so many. Laura bush was always trying to help the schools. ok so i can see one or two for that. but 18+? i didnt think she did so much.

only one who might justify it was Hillary.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
OP please keep the FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: emails in your fing inbox where they belong, thank you.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil

Not Obama's deficit ...

Simple, isn't it?

FYI ----->

Increase in Federal Debt

Any more questions?

Obama could have done at least the first 2 already. Any more excuses?

So let me get this straight, you want... more... taxes?