White House knew it was forgery b4 SOTU

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
And they still went ahead with the false claim,knowing it was false, but developed a "plausable deniability" by citing Britain as the source of intelligence. The information is coming out now from those behind closed door meetings in congress.

U.S. had uranium papers earlier

Now do you think this is an impeachable offense, considering the cost to this country and Iraq for this war? I believe the world is a better place now that Saddam is not in power in Iraq, or is he? We still don't have him,or his son's, OR Osama. And we are still placating N.Korea knowing full well they area bigger threat to world security than all of the middle east problem countries,yet even they would have been idle had it not been for the super mouth of cowboy george.

It will take a long time to correct the trouble this administration has caused, and I hope it spells a long time that democrats will have control of government after King George II is dethroned.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
And they still went ahead with the false claim,knowing it was false, but developed a "plausable deniability" by citing Britain as the source of intelligence. The information is coming out now from those behind closed door meetings in congress.

U.S. had uranium papers earlier

Now do you think this is an impeachable offense, considering the cost to this country and Iraq for this war? I believe the world is a better place now that Saddam is not in power in Iraq, or is he? We still don't have him,or his son's, OR Osama. And we are still placating N.Korea knowing full well they area bigger threat to world security than all of the middle east problem countries,yet even they would have been idle had it not been for the super mouth of cowboy george.

It will take a long time to correct the trouble this administration has caused, and I hope it spells a long time that democrats will have control of government after King George II is dethroned.

Bush is not going to get impeached while the Republicans are the majority in Congress

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Bush is not going to get impeached while the Republicans are the majority in Congress

Clinton was not removed from office, even after being impeached. Impeach him, and those republicans or democrats that try to block it will be remembered in 2004 election. Good way to clean house. ;)

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
True to convince enough of them Bush would need to be caught on tape selling state secrets to the Chinese and even then some Rs wouldn't vote their conscience.

No, Triple, not enough yet but the first Clinton scandals weren't enough either....had to wait to build up a strong Dossier.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Thr Brit who feilded this yellow cake story has now come up dead. Very curious. Could this be how republicans shut up anyone that could shed truth on this story? ;)