whiskey tango foxtrot -- Pelosi's aides have a sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
be warned

Although I've never met the woman, I feel fairly safe in my assumption that she wouldn't be capable of such a thing even if she were trying to be "hip and fresh."

The lulziest part of this story would be if an aide DOESN'T get kicked out to the curb over this after Nancy realizes that this video made it to Drudge.

This is being posted in P&N because our most conservative contributors would love reading about a naughty Nancy.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: fallout man
be warned

Although I've never met the woman, I feel fairly safe in my assumption that she wouldn't be capable of such a thing even if she were trying to be "hip and fresh."

The lulziest part of this story would be if an aide DOESN'T get kicked out to the curb over this after Nancy realizes that this video made it to Drudge.

This is being posted in P&N because our most conservative contributors would love reading about a naughty Nancy.

Why is this being posted now?

[Edit] http://wonkette.com/405414/how...is-spending-their-time

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
I guess some people don't realize that a lot of "staff" is college interns who've got shit else to do.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
Imagine if Nancy Pelosi rick rolled Obama on his teleprompter.
Considering that Obama actually thanked himself because his teleprompter told him too I would love to see how far he gets into the song before he realizes the mistake.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Evan
That's pretty damn funny, though the execution was kinda lame.

Yeah, I'll give them credit for the effort. Explaining a joke (with the popup text) kills the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.