Which team is better?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 30, 2006
Originally posted by: bthorny
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
I think no matter who get elected thigns are so jacked up at this point it almost doesn't matter...This is what happens when Congress fails to do its job.
FIXED.

QFT

I love this new slant the republican talk radio heads have been marketing...is that this is all the democratic congresses fault...even though they've only been in power of congress for a year and a half...and have pretty much are handcuffed by the worst president in United States history....

Keep drinking the kool-aid though I wouldn't want to get the facts in the way of your sean hannity (rush, Gibson, etc) Brainwashing
I never said it was "all the democratic congresses fault". You sir are the one who appears to be brainwashed by making false assumptions based on your twisted view of the world...and you have the nerve to say that I'm the one who distorts the facts? Do you hear voices too?

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Chris
Parties are for insecure people who need to identify with a group in order to validate what they think is their personal opinion. If you follow your heart you'll find that your core beliefs rarely fall completely in line with one particular party's agenda.

this

nixium

Aug 25, 2008
They're like the Joker and Two face. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'm truly embarrassed for America that Sarah Palin was even considered by a major party much less selected for their VP candidate. If she's elected, so much the worse!

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
I think no matter who get elected thigns are so jacked up at this point it almost doesn't matter...This is what happens when Congress fails to do its job.
FIXED.

QFT

I love this new slant the republican talk radio heads have been marketing...is that this is all the democratic congresses fault...even though they've only been in power of congress for a year and a half...and have pretty much are handcuffed by the worst president in United States history....

Keep drinking the kool-aid though I wouldn't want to get the facts in the way of your sean hannity (rush, Gibson, etc) Brainwashing

:thumbsup:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: GarfieldtheCat
Where's the option for neither?

Because they are basically the same thing.
Negative.

On most issues, they are fundamentally different.

Unless you're using McCain's definition of "fundamental".

they're issues because they're the bits that the parties don't agree on. so of course they don't agree.

what they disagree on is outweighed by what they do agree on by an order of magnitude or several.

dyna

Oct 20, 2006
Both parties think they know exactly how to micromanage every American's life and that is what is wrong with both parties. The more they want to get involved the worse they get.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Perot is just like Ron Paul, just another Texas Republican wolf wearing a sheep costume.

I suspect you are too.

Didn't you used to have that red headed broad as your avatar?

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
Originally posted by: ccbadd
The problem is with both parties. The Republicans are not conservative any more and the liberals are out of touch. Both are drunk on power and the only way to change things is move much of Washington's power back to the individual states where they belong! The federal government needs to have only the powers expressly granted to it by the Constitution and close up shop on all the worthless programs it runs. State and local governments are much more easily held accountable to the voters than the idiots we all put back in Washington time after time.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: