Which race is better?

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
ummmmmmmmmm

ummmmmmmmm
i havent played starcraft in such a long time. I usually play it with Terran. But if I had a choice between those two, I would pick Zerg, cause I love the sounds it makes when my aliens pop out of their eggs

danny~!

BlueScreenVW

Sep 10, 2000
Protoss are definitely the best if the game is assumed to go on for more than 5 minutes. Zerg are very OK for the first "quick rush", but don't have any real power to capture-and-hold many bases simultaneously. JMHO. :D

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
humans! get those tanks that clamp down on the ground or better yet barracks your little soliders and watch them tear the zerg a new hole.

but i dont really care i maybe played 5 games of starcraft ever.

KingKongDong

Banned
May 8, 2001
Zerg will always have a special place in my heart. Protoss, are only effective in long games and maps with a lot of resources.

SnoopCat

Jan 19, 2001
zergs, u can tire out ur opponent with a almost infinite swarm of units, with guardians/hydras/zerglings, works esp if the opponent has a slow cpu, cause all that fightin will slow down their comp and wont be able to attack quickly

Charley

May 2, 2001
Prots are too easy to win with.
Terran take too long to update.

Zerg are the hardest to play, the easiest to be killed in the beginning, but once you get them up and going... they devour everything. If you can win using Zerg, you are a great player.