Which QB to put in? Favre or Palmer?

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Favre had an anomaly of a game playing against the Saints. He will not do what he did again, and will likely throw 2+ interceptions.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
are you serious? FAVRE!

detroit sucks ass. palmer's had two horrible games against mediocre defenses. favre did AWESOME last week... scored 3 tds... against the saints. the lions defense sucks worse than new orleans' defense. palmer's not going to post up any good numbers against the new england defense.

go with favre.

EDIT: wow... i'm tired as hell... for some reason, in my head, i thought palmer was plummer.

nevermind... definitely start palmer.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: eits
are you serious? FAVRE!

detroit sucks ass. palmer's had two horrible games against mediocre defenses. favre did AWESOME last week... scored 3 tds... against the saints. the lions defense sucks worse than new orleans' defense. palmer's not going to post up any good numbers against the new england defense.

go with favre.

EDIT: wow... i'm tired as hell... for some reason, in my head, i thought palmer was plummer.

nevermind... definitely start palmer.

This gets my vote for the funniest post of the day. :D

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I would only bench Palmer against the Ravens... Other than that he is a go every week

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Brett had 3 TD's no Picks and now has joined Dan Marino as the only two QBs to have thrown over 400 TD's

Christobevii3

Aug 29, 2004
Originally posted by: GoPackGo
Brett had 3 TD's no Picks and now has joined Dan Marino as the only two QBs to have thrown over 400 TD's

Yet people blame him for the team sucking and not the fact that he has so so players around him.

UDT89

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
poor guy, farve, has to throw to ahman green. he doesnt have any decent WR

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Christobevii3

Yet people blame him for the team sucking and not the fact that he has so so players around him.

I think Greg Jennings is a player...and Driver is reliable. Just not sure what Koren Robinson will do long term.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000

I think Greg Jennings is a player...and Driver is reliable. Just not sure what Koren Robinson will do long term.

I do.. Get drunk.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

He also makes piss poor decisions and throws the ball into heavy coverage instead of throwing it away.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: joshsquall

He also makes piss poor decisions and throws the ball into heavy coverage instead of throwing it away.

Actually he has played 2 1/2 games of good football.

he chucked the ball against the bears when they were way behind and the game didn't really matter. the last two games he has almost 700 yards, 6TDs and only 1 Pick (which he was hit on the throw)

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: NuAlphaMan
Until Palmer wins a SB, I'm sticking with Farve!!!!!

How long do you let Favre ride on the one SB ring? It's been 9 years.

Umm........Brett's reputation lies on much more than one superbowl win!!

(Bet Marino wishes he could say the same, eh??) ;)

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

Actually he has played 2 1/2 games of good football.

he chucked the ball against the bears when they were way behind and the game didn't really matter. the last two games he has almost 700 yards, 6TDs and only 1 Pick (which he was hit on the throw)

His career TD:INT ratio is only 1.558, down to about 1.31 from 2000-today. He hasn't made the best decisions his entire career, and he's only getting worse.