Which QB has the hottest gf?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: AznAnarchy99
Wow @ Carmella DeCesare

non airbrushed pic

She isn't that hot. I'm not saying she's ugly...but her rack is the best thing about her. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed...but when compared to the rest on this particular list, she's not first.

zach0624

Jul 13, 2007
Originally posted by: pyonir
Wow @ Carmella DeCesare

non airbrushed pic

She isn't that hot. I'm not saying she's ugly...but her rack is the best thing about her. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed...but when compared to the rest on this particular list, she's not first.

What the hell are you talking about Carmella is smoking hot, easily the hottest on the list.

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: pyonir
Wow @ Carmella DeCesare

non airbrushed pic

that makes her look even better. garcia ftw

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I don't understand how anyone could find her the hottest of this list. That amazes me.

Carry on.

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
Voted Sophia Bush, she easily the hottest while appearing to be the most natural as well. I don't likey the fakey.

krotchy

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Jeff Garcia by far. My question is... HOW THE HELL IS IT JEFF GARCIA. Hes such a weird looking guy. I mean at least Tom Brady and Tony Romo dont look like Mr. Cleans geeky brother.

Jun 27, 2005
Garcia's woman hands down...

Gisele has always been straddling that fine line between faptastic and needin' a sammich.
Lately she looks like she needs a sammich.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I'd say Brady has it best, but Carmella's surprisingly tall (I thought she'd be tiny, so I looked it up...5'8"! 34B-24-27)...I've never seen her before and now I can't decide.

Bastards, what're they doing out of the bedroom anyway...forget football. :p

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
As Carmella was in Playboy, it should be noted that the ability to locate more revealing pictures of her on the internet exists.

Edit: Does anyone else feel somewhat like a child molester/priest when seeing a woman that's completely shaved?