Which one is your favorite strategy game?

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
Company of Heroes

World in Conflict

Medieval II

Supreme Commander

Red Alert 3

Cake...

ok... poll is added...

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Just one? Hmmm........ I really cant pick just one.

But a list? sure!

Warhammer: Dark Omen
Dungeon Keeper
Starcraft
Total Annnihilation
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
All "Total War" series games
Company of Heroes
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
Ground Control

In case I misunderstood you and you wanted me to pick one of the ones you listed, then it's definitely Medieval 2 because I dislike every other game you listed except for Company of Heroes which I like a lot, but not more than Medieval, and World in Conflict that I never had a chance to play.

As for cake.... nah... I prefer pickles. But if I really had to, I'd go with Sara Lee ;)

Zenoth

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2005
No Warhammer 40,000? That's heresy. But I vote for Warhammer 40,000, or the whole Dawn of War series, it's the very best RTS I've played since I know the genre, with the Command & Conquer series very closely following it.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Um, where is Civilization? It doesn't matter which one.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
The only one out of that list that I have played is CoH but it's a great game. I'm currently playing it right now. I wanna try WiC soon.

Qbah

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2005
I'm torn between SC and DoW... the story in SC was awesome - the main thing that pushed me forward. DoW was awesome too.

Malladine

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
none of those, since i've only played Sup.Com and C&C.

Dawn of War +exps gets my awesome vote. WC3 a close 2nd.

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
I tryed several times to like CoH, but its too annoying...

WiC is awesome but dont play with someone that isnt doing what is suppose to be doing...

M2 put me on a yawn contest...

SC like Age is a clickfest... where is my turbo function in the mouse... oh wait that is in the old snes controls...

RA3 never played it, but if it looks like cartoon network i pass all around...

cake awesome

pie nvm

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Starcraft but since its not up there company of heros. Plus you shouldnt stick all the c&c's together, RA3 and the the newer ones are garbage compared to the other ones.

acheron

Diamond Member
May 27, 2008
um, Civilization, obviously. Or Alpha Centauri.

Of real-time games, probably Rise of Nations, or Starcraft, or one of the Caesar city-building games.

Of the ones currently listed, I guess a Total War game. (I liked Rome.) I liked AoE2, also; never got around to trying AoE3.