Which one is the best choice of these Mice ? ( for office )

Which one is the best choice of these Mice ?

• M185

• M325

• M510

• M525

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 30, 2013
Last edited:

Wall Street

Mar 28, 2012
What are you using the mouse for? I wouldn't recommend gaming on any of those, but should be alright if you just need something to put in your laptop bag. Note that the M510 is the only one which is actually normal mouse sized.

Sep 30, 2013
What are you using the mouse for? I wouldn't recommend gaming on any of those, but should be alright if you just need something to put in your laptop bag. Note that the M510 is the only one which is actually normal mouse sized.

I do not speak English well I'm from Arab country what I can do
For this reason relied on Google in translation and relied on polls
Please help me and vote

Sep 30, 2013
Please vote in the poll, I do not speak English well and relied on Google Translate bad and I want to buy one of the mice, a day after one or two days

CSMR

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2004
These are ambidextrous mice, suitable for use by left handed and right handed people. If it is a mouse for you, get a right handed or left handed mouse as appropriate.

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
Jeez this guy just sent me a PM urging me to vote when I already said I wouldn't buy any of them. Welcome to my ignore list.

Can we get this guy a "holiday" already, what with the bumps and the PMs out he doesn't seem to get that this isn't the way to make friends and that is a bit much for a mouse vote.

corkyg

Elite Member | Peripherals
Super Moderator
Mar 4, 2000
MS510 - as good as any of the others.