Which of these movies should I go see tonight?

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
I just got home from seeing Meet the Parents. I had heard so-so reviews on it but went anyway.

It was GREAT! I recommend it highly! It was funny and even had some nice tender moments. So it had the funny for the guys and the touchy-feely for the girls!

And does anyone really thing Blair Witch II is going to be anygood?

Xzaver

Golden Member
Dec 1, 1999
Here's Another vote for Meet the Parents , Gotta Love that Dinero Character :)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i saw both...

meet the parents...yeah, it was funny. but not really a "good" movie. The sad thing is, DeNiro's character could've been played by anyone and it would have been the same. DeNiro should be in better movies!

Blair witch 2? lot's of potential, interesting concept, but they really fscked it up if you ask me.

I saw the trailer again for Unbreakable and I'm hoping this movie will be as good as it looks.

tim0thy

Golden Member
Oct 23, 2000
went to the movies tonight. saw meet the parents... all i got to say is i would really feel sorry if i ever met a real guy named gaylord focker. funny though... pay it forward seems interesting too... maybe next week :)

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Yeah, Blair Witch 2 got a LOT of lousy reviews... I don't think it's worth seeing... if you wanna go see a scary movie go see The Exorcist...

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Meet the Parents for sure....... BWP2 is gonna suck the big one :p No way its going to compare to the first one (not that I was ever a fan).

Cheers,
Aquaman

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Thanks for all the suggestions. Saw 'Meet The Parents'. I think I was expecting more, but I still managed to laugh through most of it.

bomb, bomb, bom·bar·dier