Which of the following would piss ATOT's religous off the most if it happened to come true?

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Jesus was black
Islam is the true religon
God is a woman
Gays go to heaven
Atheists go to heaven
Pedophillic priests go to hell
Teacher of evolution goes to heaven
The pope goes to hell for supporting pedophile priests. (conjur's)

Which of the following would piss ATOT's religous community off the most if it happened to come true.

Not insinuating anything, just curious none of these questions suggest anything racism, sexism ect. on any individual's part.

If someone would post the opposite of this (piss of atheists) that would be cool, I would be biased.

NOW WITH POLL!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
;)

BTW, add POLL to the topic and PM the mods to lock the other one before this one gets locked ;)

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur
;)

BTW, add POLL to the topic and PM the mods to lock the other one before this one gets locked ;)

Going to need to know how to do that. NB I know.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
You need to specify which religion in your thread's tittle. A Buddhist would not care one way or another about your poll.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
If I was religious, and had to feel guilty about everything all the time, and had to repent for jerking off and looking at 18 year old chicks when I'm close to death...I'd be most pissed off if athiests got into heaven. All that sacrifice for nothing?! :p

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
You need to specify which religion in your thread's tittle. A Buddhist would not care one way or another about your poll.

Buddhist can guess. A few could apply to multiple religons. Some are religon specific.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
If you understand Christian theology, you would understand why I know full well that none of those are of any concern to me. If any of those actually happened (with the exception of gays and evolution teachers, but only in a special circumstance which I don't really want to go into detail of), it would be a fallacy.

1) Jesus was born to a Jew, of Jewish heritage, in Jew lands.
2) One can understand why I dismiss this as a possibility.
3) God has no gender. we only use the male pronoun because it's much easier to associate power/father figure with a man. :)
4) Flamebait in this atheist liberal forum. I pass.
5) See #2
6) Why would it make me PO'd?
7) See #4
8) See #6

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Islam is the true religon

the ONLY reason for this is that I was taught from birth that Jesus was the one and only way and it would suck to be fed a lie all this time.

The rest is not for me to judge on!
:)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Originally posted by: WinstonSmith
Can we do gays next, please?

That is *so* begging for a comeback!

Fine, just don't do it in my thread! :)

"Why don't we do it in the road?"

;)

Aummm, who is this we that keeps on getting refered to? :)

;)
rose.gif
:wine: :music: :p