This thread wasn't designed with you in mind.Originally posted by: Amorphus
If you understand Christian theology, you would understand why I know full well that none of those are of any concern to me. If any of those actually happened (with the exception of gays and evolution teachers, but only in a special circumstance which I don't really want to go into detail of), it would be a fallacy.
1) Jesus was born to a Jew, of Jewish heritage, in Jew lands.
2) One can understand why I dismiss this as a possibility.
3) God has no gender. we only use the male pronoun because it's much easier to associate power/father figure with a man.
4) Flamebait in this atheist liberal forum. I pass.
5) See #2
6) Why would it make me PO'd?
7) See #4
8) See #6
1. Reasonable that he could have at least been semi-dark considering the location
2. Christians are notorious for hating islam. Not all Christians 700 CLub christians.
3. Just hypothetical, maybe expose some sexism.
4. There aren't religous people that don't like gays? I'm actually a liberaterian prob vote for Bush actually
5. Very understanding God?
6. There are people that put priests above regualr people.
7. To me a teacher is one of the better things that you could do with your life.
8. same as 6