Which new PC games are you anticipating most in the coming year?

Wallywaiting

Oct 24, 2013
Which PC games are you most anticipating that have yet to come out? Games that have been announced or confirmed in development that you most want to play! I'm looking forward to AC black flag personally I think it adds some new flavor to the bunch, but I would like to see a AC set in Asia! I think the environment would be really cool! Anyone agree? Also watch dogs! I was really bummed to hear it was pushed back until 2014 but if it makes the game a better experience it's worth it!

Last edited:

Wallywaiting

Oct 24, 2013
The title is screwed up, but it does actually, because with new console games comes new games for PC, but they won't arrive until the next gen consoles are here because nothing ever comes out for PC first lol, expect PC exclusives

Aug 11, 2008
Not much really. Seems like pretty much everything is just sequel after sequel. Maybe the new dragon age game, but am now skeptical of anything bioware puts out.

Wallywaiting

Oct 24, 2013
Not much really. Seems like pretty much everything is just sequel after sequel. Maybe the new dragon age game, but am now skeptical of anything bioware puts out.

I wasn't actually able to get into dragon age 2 very well, I liked the witcher 2 a lot better, so I'll probably be looking forward to the wit her 3!a lot more than dragon age3... Unless of course it's better than it's predecessor!

Aug 11, 2008
I wasn't actually able to get into dragon age 2 very well, I liked the witcher 2 a lot better, so I'll probably be looking forward to the wit her 3!a lot more than dragon age3... Unless of course it's better than it's predecessor!

Yea, forgot about Witcher 3. It sounds very interesting, but I have the first game and could not get into it at all, and the second game as well. I got to the part of W2 where you have to fight the Karyn or whatever it is called, and gave up. I was into a few other games, so perhaps when I finish those I will go back to Witcher 2. Maybe I am just not enough of a hard core RPG player, altough it is one of my favorite genres. I loved Skyrim, so perhaps if W3 is more open world I might give it a try, but would definitely wait for it to go on sale.

Edit: Now I remember the final straw that made me quit playing Witcher 2--- those bleeping quick time events. They totally break the immersion of the game to me, not to mention that I totally suck at them.

Last edited:

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Eternity, Torment, Star Citizen, possible Homeworld remake, possible dragon age 3...that's all I can think of for 2014.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, and Project Eternity (hopefully).
For the most part all my Kickstarters.

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
Personally I am looking forward to:
X rebirth
Watch dogs
Planetary Annihilation
Door Kickers
Hardware: Shipbreakers
Rainbow 6 Patriots
Titanfall
Elite: Dangerous
The Crew
Tropico 5
Star citizen (although I doubt it will release next year)

Of the lot the one I care most about is probably watch dogs, I think that looks incredible so far.

Kalmah

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2003
Star Citizen and Starbound are really the only two that I'm focused on. I'm planning on finally getting a new rig just for Star Citizen.

kyrax12

Platinum Member
May 21, 2010
I wonder if Bioware listened to the complaints a lot of people had with Dragon Age 2.

I know DA 2 "sucked" due to a lot of time constraint in production, but DA 3 had a longer due date than DA2 right?

Maybe it won't be a disappointment.

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
I'm excited for 2014 gaming, but can't tell ya one game I'm looking forward to. I'm replaying HL2 now.

Perhaps we get a HL3 stunner announcement for holiday 2014. The new consoles, AMD mantle, I think the Timing would be great and it would be a huge upgrade to expectations of what games should deliver. HL2 had a lot of great gaming innovations that are now standard in FPS.

Edit: oh, Dark Souls 2.

Wallywaiting

Oct 24, 2013
Yea, forgot about Witcher 3. It sounds very interesting, but I have the first game and could not get into it at all, and the second game as well. I got to the part of W2 where you have to fight the Karyn or whatever it is called, and gave up. I was into a few other games, so perhaps when I finish those I will go back to Witcher 2. Maybe I am just not enough of a hard core RPG player, altough it is one of my favorite genres. I loved Skyrim, so perhaps if W3 is more open world I might give it a try, but would definitely wait for it to go on sale.

Edit: Now I remember the final straw that made me quit playing Witcher 2--- those bleeping quick time events. They totally break the immersion of the game to me, not to mention that I totally suck at them.

Yeah man the Karyn is a bitch! Witches 2 is a lot hate relationship for me, I would love to see a open world version in 3!

Wallywaiting

Oct 24, 2013
Personally I am looking forward to:
X rebirth
Watch dogs
Planetary Annihilation
Door Kickers
Hardware: Shipbreakers
Rainbow 6 Patriots
Titanfall
Elite: Dangerous
The Crew
Tropico 5
Star citizen (although I doubt it will release next year)

Of the lot the one I care most about is probably watch dogs, I think that looks incredible so far.
I totally agree with you! And yeah I forgot about some of those. But yes watch dogs looks incredible and I can't wait to play it. Seems like a whole new idea of gameplay to me.