Which Mouse?

Nged72

Jan 25, 2011

lehtv

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2010
For non-serious gaming, any mouse that you find comfortable is good enough.

G500 sucks, IMO. Uncomfortable, heavy, clumsy. Check out G400 instead, $34. A lot of people find it very comfortable.

What mouse mat do you have? I find that having a good mat is one half, a good mouse the other half, when talking about comfort of use. I prefer large, thick cloth mats.

Last edited:

Nged72

Jan 25, 2011
I actually don't use a mat. I just use the top of my desk in my apartment which is plastic.

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
You will see a massive improvement with a decent cloth mat. The resistance gives you lots of additional control for small movements. As to the mouse I would go relatively simple. The g400 has a near flawless sensor and a classically comfortable shape. Or a zowie AM if you like a flatter more Microsoft optical sort of shape.

What grip do you use?

Nged72

Jan 25, 2011
You will see a massive improvement with a decent cloth mat. The resistance gives you lots of additional control for small movements. As to the mouse I would go relatively simple. The g400 has a near flawless sensor and a classically comfortable shape. Or a zowie AM if you like a flatter more Microsoft optical sort of shape.

What grip do you use?

I'm not quite sure.

I have small hands so I believe a "claw" mouse would let me palm it. I have been using the Diamondback for the past 6 years too.

Eureka

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Don't bother with the cobra one. I bought one of those and it was 100% complete crap.