Which game for the wife and me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Unless I'm mistaken, the only way you can play Trine (the first one) in multiplayer is on the same computer. Trine 2 can be played either on the same PC or with someone on another PC.
Enchanted edition upgrades it to the newer engine which includes Internet COOP

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Don't forget to grab 1 or 2 game controllers... best $20 ea I've ever spent!!

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
None.

Just snuggle up on the couch and watch your favorite streamer on TwitchTv!

Or catch Pewds on You Tube. Highly addictive and very very funny. :)

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
Red Orchestra 2, and pic of wife plz.

Ok, totally joking on both !

Another vote for Torchlight 2

queequeg99

Oct 17, 2001
Enchanted edition upgrades it to the newer engine which includes Internet COOP

Indeed it does! I love being proved mistaken like that. Since the Enchanted upgrade is free, it's really like we just got a new (free) game. Thanks!

oynaz

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
I just saw Divinity Original Sin on sale on Steam. What do you say? I have heard good things about it.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I just saw Divinity Original Sin on sale on Steam. What do you say? I have heard good things about it.

Divinity is an excellent game all around, if you like RPG's it will satisfy. It is turn based, and designed to be played with 2 people.
It is the game I've been playing with my SO, and we are loving it.

Other then that Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2 would be my advice, both games are a lot of fun and easy to pick up and play for a little while, and then come back to later. Of the two I prefer Torchlight 2, it is more cute and funny as opposed to Diablo's dark and gloomy, but I have not played Diablo 2 since they fixed the loot system.