Which frosen pizza is the best? UPDATE! Now with review!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Most of those suck!!

I gotta agree with MacBaine, Jack's is the best. It's so cheap so you can get a ton of them and they're just a damn fine pizza. All those self-rising Freschetta thingies are suck! Especially all the stuffed crust, 10 meat, 6 cheese stuff. A pepperoni or cheese Jack's is the way to go.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ncircle
tombstones are tasty
as are Mystics

A second for Mystics. Those are the way we go when we have to eat frozen pizza. They sell them at the Costco here.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Jewel Brand (i think they are owned by savon or albertsons ... they are one of the bigger grocers around chicago)

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: Staples
If you are from Texas, you should look into those $5 pizzas they sell at HEB in those cardboard boxes. It is a hellava waste of paper but as for the pizza, they are great. (they are not frozen, they are just refrigerated and you bake them in the oven).

the really large ones? those looked good but i've never been in there when i wanted a pizza that day...
Yeah, those sound like the ones. The front of the box is exposed in a round shape so you see the pizza. You should try them out, they are great however they only come with a few topping selections. I have never really gone to HEB with my mom since they started selling these (or at least since we started buying them) 6 months ago but she tells me they are $5 each.