which daily show is your daily show?

which of these librul fakenews shows is your favorite means of treason ?

• The Daily Show w/ Trevor Noah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Late Show w/ Steven Colbert

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon

• Late Night w/ Seth Meyers

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Late Show w/ James Corden

• Conan (O'Brien)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Real Time w/ Bill Maher

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Last Week Tonight w/ John Oliver

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
DUH I FORGOT JOHN OLIVER

please, pinko liberals only.

Which one of these treasonous, Trump-hating tv show hosts is your favourite?

feel free to vote with the knowledge that your IP will not be traced to arrest you and send you to gulag.

(mods note, this is purely a joke and not a political thread, i just want to know who likes james corden so i can tell Thanos to kill them all)

if you are looking for the Samantha Bee option, please call 911 and request to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

Last edited:

Jon-T

Jun 5, 2011
ALL OF EM!

THEY ARE ALL GREAT SOURCES OF INFORMATION!

They spent YEARS telling me every night that Drumpf was a secret Russian agent!

As soon as the Muller report drops the orange one is GONE! 100% guaranteed. I trust em!

Reactions: clamum

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
The now show.

But that's in the UK.
And it's on the radio.
And it's not on every day.

Ok. None of the above then.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I like John Oliver but don't agree with his politics.

The rest I don't care for at all. Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah are prob the worst.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I like John Oliver but don't agree with his politics.
The rest I don't care for at all. Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah are prob the worst.
Samantha Bee is monstrously unfunny.
She may be "right" every once in a while but the horrific manner in which she makes her point means no one will ever take her seriously.
If you're an angry feminist and you need someone to make you feel good, she's probably your top choice. But she is part of a very large crowd of pundits that will never actually change the world, just complain about it.

Reactions: DigDog

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I've never been into these types of shows, though I did watch The Daily Show (w/ Jon Stewart) for a little while when it was on. That'd probably be my only pick if I had to choose.

Nov 8, 2012
Bill Maher isn't daily, it's once a week... But if I had to choose it would be that.

Trevor Noah absolutely RUINED Daily Show - or I would pick that...

God what I would give to have Jon Stewart back on there. Saw him do some live stand-up along with Dave Chappelle a year or so ago... He is still fucking awesome to see.

Reactions: Exterous and DigDog
Nov 8, 2012
Samantha Bee is monstrously unfunny.
She may be "right" every once in a while but the horrific manner in which she makes her point means no one will ever take her seriously.
If you're an angry feminist and you need someone to make you feel good, she's probably your top choice. But she is part of a very large crowd of pundits that will never actually change the world, just complain about it.

I lean decently conservative - but regardless if something is funny, it's funmy. Doesn't matter if it makes fun of my candidate or political party or whatever.

You are absolutely right - Samantha Bee just isn't funny. At all. Trevor Noah just isn't funny. I used to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart all the time. After weeks and weeks of TRYING to like it with Trevor Noah I just gave up. When I went an entire week of watching the episodes with a total of 0 laughs... even a 'heh' laugh... I realized all hope was lost for it.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Conan is by far the funniest of these people, but I only watch youtube clips. I'm not going to watch any show daily unless it's baseball which isn't on right now.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
I saw a little of the Samantha Bee show a while ago. I think my Tivo had recorded something on that channel and it was still tuned in.

So I went to my bedroom and watched some. I was stunned. It was basically a hysterical, angry woman screeching vomit at the screen. There was NOTHING funny, not a single joke. The class and "twinkle in the eye" ribbing thatJohnStewart (whom I loved) used to dole out is nowhere to be seen. Has this show gotten any better?

Reactions: Printed Circuit Bro

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I saw a little of the Samantha Bee show a while ago. I think my Tivo had recorded something on that channel and it was still tuned in.

So I went to my bedroom and watched some. I was stunned. It was basically a hysterical, angry woman screeching vomit at the screen. There was NOTHING funny, not a single joke. The class and "twinkle in the eye" ribbing thatJohnStewart (whom I loved) used to dole out is nowhere to be seen. Has this show gotten any better?
Trevor Noah has improved since he started, yes, but he's still no Stewart.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
John Oliver is a good 20 minute filler when I'm not quite ready for bed and need a laugh after watching something dark (Like Ozarks or Jack Ryan)

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
You know what I still have on my Tivo? John Stewart's finale 10 shows before he retired.

I couldn't bring myself to watch them because I was so sad he was leaving. It's kind of a little "unwatched cache" of treasure.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You know what I still have on my Tivo? John Stewart's finale 10 shows before he retired.

I couldn't bring myself to watch them because I was so sad he was leaving. It's kind of a little "unwatched cache" of treasure.
I was considering cancelling my satellite subscription that year, but wasn't sure when. Once I found out when his final show was, that's when I set up the date.