Discussion Which COVID-19 vaccine did you get?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

COVID Vaccine

• Moderna

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Pfizer

Votes: 55 45.5%
  • Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • AstraZeneca

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Not eligible yet

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • QAnon/Bill Gates' nanobots conspiracy option

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I forgot about this thread, I can say I got mine now! Got Pfizer. Originally I was not able to until July but they've been speeding things up. Especially in my city now, we're actually a hot spot and doing worse than lot of places in the GTA if going per capita. My 2nd shot is only scheduled for September but they may actually try to speed this up given the situation. it should be 3 weeks as per manufacturer but they're not doing it that way here at least not yet.

jpiniero

Lifer
Oct 1, 2010
I forgot about this thread, I can say I got mine now! Got Pfizer. Originally I was not able to until July but they've been speeding things up. Especially in my city now, we're actually a hot spot and doing worse than lot of places in the GTA if going per capita. My 2nd shot is only scheduled for September but they may actually try to speed this up given the situation. it should be 3 weeks as per manufacturer but they're not doing it that way here at least not yet.

I think you got some of the US's vaccine, now that the US is mostly done. Given that the US way overbought, there's a lot to go around.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

Glad to hear you got that instead of AZ!

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006

PFIZER MASTER RACE.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Well, the first full day after the 2nd shot I felt pretty shitty and took an early night with a pounding headache, 2nd day however I'm basically back to normal with a bit of residual arm ache.

Reactions: Spacehead