Which car would you take?

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
5,842
2
81
Neither.


I'd buy 5-6 Toyota Yarus's (or whatever they're called) and race em.
 

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
24,442
6
81
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I love midengined cars, yet I loathe Hondas and people who say "twisties." Two thumbs down.

I'm sorry, what term would you prefer I use for curvey roads?
 

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
12,444
2
81
Originally posted by: jagec
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I love midengined cars, yet I loathe Hondas and people who say "twisties." Two thumbs down.

I'm sorry, what term would you prefer I use for curvey roads?:roll:



I'd prefer you use twisties so I know where you stand. :) I call curvy roads MR-2 tracks.
 

ballmode

Lifer
Aug 17, 2005
10,246
2
0
nsx is a classic, the supra will be outdated once a cobras start becoming cool/cheap/easy/reliable
 

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
24,442
6
81
Originally posted by: ballmode
nsx is a classic, the supra will be outdated once a cobras start becoming cool/cheap/easy/reliable

Naw, I don't think the Supras will be outdated. Not my cup of tea, but that engine is legendary. Whoever heard of 5, 6, 700 hp on the stock block?

Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I knew what you drive, I was just baiting. :D I'll try and find a pic of mine.

Walked right into that one:eek:
 

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
36,152
17
81
NSX all the way. One of my friends' bro as a white one (not sure what year). That's one sexy beast.
 

ballmode

Lifer
Aug 17, 2005
10,246
2
0
Originally posted by: jagec
Originally posted by: ballmode
nsx is a classic, the supra will be outdated once a cobras start becoming cool/cheap/easy/reliable

Naw, I don't think the Supras will be outdated. Not my cup of tea, but that engine is legendary. Whoever heard of 5, 6, 700 hp on the stock block?

Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I knew what you drive, I was just baiting. :D I'll try and find a pic of mine.

Walked right into that one:eek:



Vettes/mustangs can handle is stock

What's the difference between a 400hp supra and a 1000hp supra?

NOTHING they both run low 12's lol
 

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
24,442
6
81
Originally posted by: ballmode
Vettes/mustangs can handle is stock

What's the difference between a 400hp supra and a 1000hp supra?

NOTHING they both run low 12's lol

That's a V8.

And the fact of the matter is that if drag racing was longer than a quarter mile, the Supra would pretty much own all.

I'm still a corners person, though.
 

ballmode

Lifer
Aug 17, 2005
10,246
2
0
Supras aren't aerodynamic, if you want to go farther than the mcclaren, get a buggati or the best car of all time McClaren F1


BYAAAHHHHH