Which beanbag to buy??

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
what color are you looking for ?

If its some thing vibrent then go with the 1st one but if not then 2nd one....

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
check out walmart.com, when I was looking for a beanbag awhile ago, they seem to have the best prices around, and they ship free to your near walmart. I ended up getting a chair instead.

callmesteve

Jan 5, 2005
Originally posted by: alfa147x
what color are you looking for ?

If its some thing vibrent then go with the 1st one but if not then 2nd one....

I honestly am not a fan of the vibrant colors, but I do like the fact that the Sumo is spill-free and I just wipe anything that may drop on it.

It is lighter... and cheaper... but the alternative is MEMORY FOAM.... oh the hardships of life :p

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Well the chick on the sumo bag is way hotter then the milf on the memory foam one. Little me wants the sumo bag and big me wants the memory foam bag, because it looks more comfortable.

callmesteve

Jan 5, 2005
Originally posted by: randay
Well the chick on the sumo bag is way hotter then the milf on the memory foam one. Little me wants the sumo bag and big me wants the memory foam bag, because it looks more comfortable.

Haha I was waiting for someone to comment about that! :beer:

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Hah, people actually sit in those things. We had one a while ago, and it was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever sat in. I don't know how anyone could read, watch a movie, or even relax in one of those.

callmesteve

Jan 5, 2005
Originally posted by: sonambulo
Originally posted by: callmesteve
I've decided on the Sumo, thanks for the help guys!

Sumos are unbelievably comfy but you do have to refill the beans. Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip, I just got my order confirmation :)

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
There's another company that makes a really good bean bag. My old roommate got one that had a corduroy cover. It was top quality.